Find Your Local Food Bank, How To Volunteer & Donate Around The Valley
April 13, 2020
Arizona food banks have been flooded with calls for families in need and volunteers opportunities.
As social distancing takes effect... unfortunately valley food banks have also experienced a significant drop in volunteers, which are critical to its operation.
During the COVID-19 situation... hours and operations may differ from what is posted. Please call in advance to ensure availability of supplies and current procedures for picking up a food box.
Are You Supporting The Valley?
- How is your community or neighborhood helping others? Share your community’s story through the link below or on social media using #AZTogether.
- Share Your Story Here
Request Volunteer Support
- Is your organization providing support to Arizonans amidst the COVID-19 outbreak?
- We're here to help support your effort. Complete the form linked below and we will connect you with individuals ready to help.
- Request Volunteer Support
Support the AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund
- The AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund will provide financial support to organizations working to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 in Arizona. Initially, the fund will focus on the following immediate needs:
- Funding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for frontline medical personnel.
- Non-profit organizations that support the most vulnerable Arizonans through food banks, homeless shelters, domestic violence facilities, and other services.
- Efforts to provide low-income students with technology enabling them to transition to online learning.