Medieval Times Will Reopen Their Castle In Scottsdale on July 5th
June 25, 2020
Medieval Times will reopen their castle in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday, July 5th according to their website.
Their castle is located Salt River's Talking Stick Entertainment District, near Loop 101 and Via da Ventura. It has been closed since the middle of March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Among the many new safety protocols, some include:
- Anyone six years and older will be required to undergo temperature checks and to wear a mask or face covering.
- Employees will also wear masks and gloves.
- If someone has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, the entire group they are part of will be asked to reschedule, according to the website.
- Guests will also walk on "sanitation floor mats" to clean their shoes.
- All groups will be separated by at least six feet.
- Disposable silverware and paper straws will be available by request.
- They will also use one-time paper menus and digital menus.
In addition, Medieval Times will reduce the number of people allowed and tables will be limited to a max of 10 people.
For more information on their new safety plans as well as how you can purchase tickets, visit www.medievaltimes.com.