This Online Tool Shows Georgians Where They Can Get A COVID-19 Vaccine
By Kelly Fisher
January 14, 2021
State officials and health experts nationwide have encouraged people to make plans to get the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it becomes available to them.
In Georgia, it’s easy to find where to go.
The vaccine locator is broken down county-by-county.
Officials aim to frequently update the list frequently, including as additional locations become available based on “when providers are ready to safely administer (the) vaccine, and as vaccine supply allows,” according to the Department of Public Health.
Here’s where you can get a COVID-19 vaccine in Fulton County:
- Clinica Union II, at 861 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Suite 200 in Roswell
- Family Practice Center P.C., at 993 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Suite 210 in Atlanta
- Gwinnett Clinic - Lawrenceville, at 10600 Medlock Bridge Road in Johns Creek
- Main Street Pediatrics - Alpharetta, at 401 South Main Street Suite C5 in Alpharetta
- North Atlanta Primary Care - Alpharetta, at 3400 C Old Milton Parkway Suite 270 in Alpharetta
- Sandy Springs Family Medicine and Urgent Care, at 8640 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs
- The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc. at West End, at 868 York Avenue SW in Atlanta
Vaccines are also being administered at Fulton County Board of Health COVID-19 vaccine sites:
- Aviation Cultural Center, at 3900 Aviation Circle NW in Atlanta
- Mercedes Benz Stadium, at 1 AMB Dr NW in Atlanta
- 4700 North Point Parkway in Alpharetta
- Aviation Community Cultural Center, at 3900 Aviation Circle NW in Atlanta
More than 283,000 vaccines have been administered in Georgia as of Wednesday (January 13), the latest data viable, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.
Photo: Getty Images