Here's Every Houston Restaurant Featured On 'Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives'
By Anna Gallegos
January 25, 2021
For the past 13 years, Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives has been highlighting some of the most beloved restaurants in America, including 13 in the Houston area. The restaurants chosen run the culinary gamut, showing the rest of the U.S. that Houston isn't only about barbecue.
Here's every place Fieri has stopped at on his way to Flavor Town, listed in order of their appearance on the show:
- Lankford Grocery & Market: Season 7, Episode 2 (August 2009)
- Kenny & Ziggy's: Season 7, Episode 6 (September 2009)
- Niko Niko's: Season 7, Episode 7 (October 2009)
- T-Bone Tom's: Season 8, Episode 1 (November 2009)
- Bob's Taco Station: Season 8, Episode 3 (January 2010)
- Red Lion Pub: Season 8, Episode 6 (February 2010)
- Q-Shi: Season 26, Episode 7 (March 2017)
- The Original Marini's Empanada House: Season 26, Episode 8 (March 2017)
- Cafe Lili: Season 26, Episode 9 (April 2017)
- Cool Runnings Jamaican Grill: Season 26, Episode 9 (April 2017)
- Irma's Original: Season 26, Episode 10 (April 2017)
- Cuchara: Season 26, Episode 11 (April 2017)
Cafe Pita closed after it was featured on the show.
Photo: Getty Images