15 Instagram Captions To Celebrate Luke Combs' Birthday
By Lauryn Snapp
March 3, 2021
"When It Rains It Pours," and Luke Combs is experiencing the flood of "happy birthday" posts from fans on social media.
As one of country music's fastest rising superstars, Luke really owns his brand of "what you see is what you get," and country fans love him for hit. There are a lot of reasons to celebrate, including Luke rounding the corner on his 31st birthday (March 2nd.)
Share your love for Luke on Instagram by using one of our favorite Luke Combs lyrics.
1. “Long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart” – Beer Never Broke My Heart
2. “Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a wine” – Beautiful Crazy
3. “I ain’t afraid to take too many steps out of line, So don’t tempt me with a good time”- Don’t Tempt Me
4. “I can only stay for so long ’til that Honky Tonk Highway’s calling me home”- Honky Tonk Highway
5. “You don’t think that much about life. You just live it”- She Got The Best Of Me
6. “I pick up a beer can and get to feeling like Superman”- Beer Can
7. “I just laugh thinking ’bout all the shit that we got into to, Yeah those were the days we thought we’d never lose”- Memories Are Made Of
8. “I’ve been knocked down time and time again. Got picked back up by love and a few good friends”- This One’s For You
9. “You wrecked my whole world when you came and hit me like a hurricane” – Hurricane
10. “And I’ve been on a hell of a redneck road for three weeks now And it all started on the day that she walked out”- “When It Rains It Pours”
11. “I can’t get enough of you, honey, you’re right on the money. I’m a junkie for your midnight moves. I’m in love with lovin’ on you.”– Lovin’ On You
12. “ By half past ten, I’m half past tipsy. At quarter to twelve, man I’ve done had plenty. The countdown’s on when the first beer hits me. Five, four, three, two, one. Too many.” – 1, 2 Many
13. “I guess, be careful what you wish for, is all I meant when I said what you see is what you get.” – What You See is What You Get
14. “The way you say I love you, too. Its like rain on an old tin roof. And your hand fits in mine like a needle in a groove. Some things go better together and probably always will.” – Better Together
15. “It’s ok I know you’re scared when I’m not here. But I’ll always be right there. Even though I’m leavin’ I ain’t goin’ nowhere.” – Even Though I’m Leaving
How is Cody Alan celebrating? By rocking his fancy, Luke Combs crocs at his home office. Duh.
Do you enjoy country stories like these? Bookmark www.CMTCody.com and check back daily for exclusive interviews, trending topics, and the latest from country's hottest stars. Connect with Cody Alan on socials by following along on Twitter and Instagram @CodyAlan.
Photo Credit: Getty Images.