Here Are All The Best Earth Day Deals & Sales From Your Favorite Stores
By Emily Lee
April 21, 2021
On Thursday (April 22), we celebrate Earth Day—an annual demonstration to support environmental protection. This year, a number of retailers are marking the occasion with deals on sustainable products, recycling services and more, according to RetailMeNot. Here's RetailMeNot's list of sales, deals, as well as companies hosting events and initiatives in honor fo Earth Day.
- Anthropologie: When you spend over $175 online at Anthropologie, they’ll give you a free reusable “Only-At-Anthro” limited-edition tote to reinforce the reuse lifestyle.
- Apple TV: If you have a subscription to Apple TV, you can stream their new documentary highlighting nature’s resiliency called “The Year Earth Changed” in honor of Earth Day. It airs on April 16 on Apple TV+ and is narrated by David Attenborough. Two more documentaries in the series will also premiere in over 100 countries.
- Athleta: This athletic company is celebrating Earth Day with their (Em)power Happy Hour at 5 p.m. PST on April 22. This will be a conversation featuring four women who are turning business as usual on its head. They are all leaders behind great mission-driven brands, and they will share their advice on how we can all drive positive change for our planet.
- Babo Botanicals: Use the promo code HAPPY25 to get 25% off your purchase.
- Burt’s Bees: Celebrate Earth Month by creating a personalized lip balm flavor with a nod to nature. Plus, get $5 off your next order of $25 when you sign up for their email list.
- CandaScent: This luxury wellness brand sells candles that are free of all synthetics with 100% plant derived ingredients. For Earth Day, they are offering their candles at 22% off starting April 19 through April 23.
- Cariloha: Get a pair of free luxuriously soft bamboo socks with any purchase. Just use the code FREESOCKS at checkout.
- Fekkai Hair Products: We love that every bottle in FEKKAI’s Shea Butter Collection is made with recyclable high-grade repurposed plastic! To save on your purchase, take 25% off with the promo code FLASH25 at checkout.
- Free People: This popular clothing company goes a step further and celebrates Earth Month. Free People partners with the National Park Foundation (NPF) to create the largest sustainable collection to date with the FreeCycled Tees collection, whose fiber contents contribute to a savings of over 3 million liters of water.
- GNC: Take 25% off select herbs, greens and superfoods on GNC.com from April 18 through April 22. Choose from tons of products, including popular items like GHOST Greens, HumanN SuperBeets Soft Chews, GNC Herbal Plus Turmeric Curcumin, Amazing Herbs Black Seed and GNC Herbal Plus Ashwagandha.
- Lowe's: For Earth Day, Lowe’s is offering free family-friendly Garden-to-Go kits to customers. Also, on April 22, they are giving out 5000,00 tree saplings.
- Lush: This body product company believes in creating a cosmetic revolution to save the planet. For Earth Day, Lush is donating100% of the profits of their Charity Pot productsto local charities and initiatives around the world.
- My Green Mattress: Save 15% off your entire order of certified organic and sustainable sleep products with code EARTH15 through April 22. This means up to $250 off per mattress!
- Nest Thermostat: The best-selling Google Nest smart home thermostat is on sale for $99 at Google, Best Buy and Amazon, only on April 22. Normally it retails for $129!
- Origins: The Green The Planet Fund plants a tree for every Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Lotion purchased. Get a free Fold-Over Bag and Origins’ No. 1 treatment lotion with a purchase of $45+, plus the Reusable Glass Straws with a $65+ purchase.
- S'well: If you’re a new customer, sign up for their email blasts and take 15% off your first purchase.
- ThredUP: Reduce your carbon footprint and help the earth by donating or selling your used clothes using ThredUP. Now through June 25, you can get $10 off your order.
- TOMS: This brand is known for practicing sustainability in how they create their products. Right now for Earth Day, TOMS is offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on full-priced styles.
For the full list, visit RetailMeNot here. Will you be taking advantage of any of these Earth Day deals?