These Bay Area Zip Codes Are The Most Expensive In The U.S.
By Rebekah Gonzalez
November 10, 2021
Many of the most expensive zip codes in the United States are here in the Bay Area, according to a new report.
In fact, the number one most expensive zip code in Property Shark's report was 94027, which is Atherton in San Mateo County.
This was the first time in history that all 10 zip codes were above the $4 million mark on Property Shark's report.
While other areas like LA County and New York City dominated the list, California had 70 percent of the zip codes on the list, and "San Francisco has the highest concentration of expensive zip codes of any city," the report read.
Here are the Bay Area zip codes that made the list and their median sale price in 2021:
- Atherton 94027 (No.1) - $7,475,000
- Ross 94957 (No. 4) - $4,583,000
- Los Altos 94022 (No. 9) - $4,052,000
- Los Altos 94024 (No. 11) - $3,856,000
- Palo Alto 94301 (No. 12) - $3,800,000
- Stinson Beach 94970 (No. 16) - $3,500,000
- Portola Valley 94028 (No. 17) - $3,400,000
- Saratoga 95070 (No. 24) - $3,150,000
- Diablo 94528 (No. 26) - $3,100,000
- Hillsborough/Burlingame 94010 (No. 27) - $3,075,000
- Belvedere Tiburon 94920 (No. 28) - $3,050,000
- Los Gatos 95030 (No. 30) - $2,995,000
To see the full list, click here.