iHeartMedia Content Policy
February 10, 2022
iHeartMedia believes in an open forum that allows everyone to be heard. However, certain content described below may be removed or filtered in accordance with this Content Policy. Please review to make sure that your content meets these guidelines.
- Use of iHeartMedia Inc. Copyrighted Terms. See iHeartRadio Destination / Content License Agreement at https://iheartradio.com/legal/cla/.
- Misleading. Content may be removed if designed to mislead customers by mimicking popular content or search terms.
- Hate Content. Hate content is content that expressly and principally promotes, advocates, or incites hatred or violence against a group or individual based on, but not limited to, characteristics, including, race, religion, gender identity, sex, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. iHeartMedia does not permit hate content in any form, and will delete such content when we become aware of it.
- Nazi Propaganda. Content must not depict Nazi or other symbolism as restricted by local law, such as the Strafgesetzbuch section 86a, or any other region or country that restricts Nazipropaganda.
- Compliance with Law. Numerous countries and regions have laws that cover cultural sensitivities. Content must be legal for the countries or regions where the content is cleared.
- Explicit Content Flagging. Explicit content must be flagged Explicit. If a show is flagged Explicit, each episode is automatically Explicit. Alternatively, individual episodes can be flagged Explicit.
- Defamatory, Indecent or Violent. You may not submit any User Materials or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing or discriminatory.
- Spam. Content may not be or include spam, phishing or similar content.
Violations of our Content Policy can result in deletion of such content, and/or losing access to the iHeartMedia platform.
If you believe a piece of content violates the above policies, please follow the instructions at https://help.iheart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057042252-Reporting-Content-Violations, so that we may review.