December 19, 2019
To learn how you can reject or delete cookies from us or other companies, please refer to your browser's help menu. Deleting or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Platform. To delete or disable flash cookies, please go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. If you disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on our Platform may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
To learn how to change your device identifier or mobile advertising ID, please refer to your device's help menu or other instructions.
Our Platforms may include Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research. If you would like to opt-out of participating, please go to https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/browser/cookie-policy-us-en.html?optout=1.
When you use the Platforms, we, our service providers, and advertising partners may place cookies and similar tracking technologies on your computer or Device in order to collect information about your online web-browsing activities over time and across different websites and online services or mobile applications, in order to serve you ads or other content personalized to your interests. This form of advertising is referred to as Interest Based Advertising (“IBA”). In order to personalize these ads or content, we or our advertising partners or service providers may connect and/or share personal information about you either to data you provided to us or to Browser/Usage/Device Information and Location Information collected about you.
You can opt out of being tracked online for IBA purposes by going to http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN or http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can opt out of being tracked for IBA purposes on mobile apps by going to https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.Another way to opt out of IBA is by clicking on the Advertising Options Icon featured on certain iHeartMedia ads on third-party websites. When clicked it (i) describes the collection and uses of data gathered at the relevant party website and (ii) provides a way for you to opt out of data collection and use by the other parties listed for the purposes of IBA.
Choices you make are device-specific and browser-specific.If you use different browsers on your computer, or multiple computers and Devices, you will need to opt out of IBA from each browser on each of the computers and Devices that you use. Please note that even if you opt out of IBA, you may still receive advertisements from us; they just won't be customized based on your web-browsing activities on third-party websites. Please also note that if you opt-out of IBA, we may still track your visits to the Platforms for our own analytics, operations and security purposes.
Do Not Track:
Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, and our systems are not configured to recognize Do Not Track headers or signals from some or all browsers.
If you don’t want to receive promotional communications from us, such as offers, newsletters, advertising e-mails or other marketing communications, you can unsubscribe by:
- following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive;
- sending us an e-mail:
- iHeartRadio and Premiere: email@example.com
- RCS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTWN: email@example.com
- Katz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rushlimbaugh.com: email@example.com
- Coasttocoastam.com: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iHeart AdBuilder: email@example.com
- Jelli: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SigAlert: email@example.com
- Event Ticket Internal Sales: BusinessCCPA@iheartmedia.com
- iheartadvertising.com: BusinessCCPA@iheartmedia.com
- contacting us by mail
- iHeartRadio, Katz, TTWN, Premiere, Rushlimbaugh.com and coasttocoastam.com: iHeartMedia Digital Customer Service, 32 Avenue of the Americas, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10013
- RCS: RCS, 445 Hamilton Avenue 7th Floor, White Plains NY 10601
- Jelli: 703 South B Street, 2nd Floor San Mateo, CA 94401
- Event Ticket Internal Sales: iHeartMedia, Attention: Quick Wins Team, 125 W. 55th St, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10019
- iHeart Ad Builder: iHeart AdBuilder Customer 125 West 55th Street, New York NY, 10th Floor, 10019
- SigAlert: Total Traffic & Weather Network,1819 Peachtree St, NE, 2nd Floor, Atlanta, GA 30309
- iheartadvertising.com: Quick Wins Team, 125 W. 55th St, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10019
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
By downloading our Apps or using the Platforms, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your Location Information with other parties for analytics, advertising, and other purposes described herein. You can stop the collection of precise Location Information at any time by going to the setting feature on your Device and changing your preferences. If you do so, certain features of our Apps may no longer function as intended. You also may also uninstall or remove our Apps from your Device.
If you use our Apps, we may send you push notifications from time to time. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can turn them off at the device level in your App settings.