How can you add more joy, purpose, and years to your life? Dan Buettner, founder of the Blue Zones, NYT bestselling author, National Geographic Fellow, and award-winning journalist set out to solve the mystery of what it takes to live into your 100s, and still have an excitement for life. He shares what kind of diet can help your longevity, how to build a supportive social circle, how to get clear on what you're meant to do, how a daily practice can reduce stress and inflammation, and how to know when you're on the right track to your purpose.
- Join Cathy's monthly Lit Up calls! Cathyheller.com/litup
- Get your copy of Dan's book The Blue Zones Challenge: A 4-Week Plan for a Longer, Better Life https://amzn.to/3Dva1vW
- Follow Dan on Instagram @danbuettner
- More of Dan's writing and books at https://danbuettner.com/
- Thanks Ouai! TheOuai.com, code DREAMJOB for 15% off your entire purchase
- Thanks BetterHelp! Get 10% off your first month at Betterhelp.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Flex! Get 20% off Flex Disc Starter Kits or 10% off your first Flex Cup at Flexfits.com/DREAMJOB, code DREAMJOB.
- Thanks Truebill! Truebill.com/dreamjob - it could save you HUNDREDS a year.