1) Nic White from the Brumbies joins for an interview
2) Have you ever suffered from amnesia?
3) We’ve set a new target for DVCS!
4) Tell us something about yourself that sounds like a lie
Kristen and Nige are overwhelmed at the support they have have received for DVCS Shave for the Brave. Given they have already reached their goal, it is time to up the stakes.
Both of them racked their brains for who else could join Nige. Would it be Kristen? Nige's beard? Jarrod Croker?
Then it clicked AND you will not believe who will be joining Nige.
1) Did someone tell you a loved one died and they didn’t?
2) Mullet banned at school... WHAT!
3) What's the most elaborate way to get out of work?
4) Who else do we need a package for?
The Sydney Morning Herald accidentally published Prince Phillip in their obituary section yesterday morning and it got the guys wondering, has something like this happened to other people?
This morning on the show, Kristen & Nige opened the phones to ask the people of Canberra if they have ever been told a loved one died when in reality the person was still alive and kicking. To our surprise, we actually got some calls!
Nige found himself in a bit of a situation yesterday, after he tried to order a taxi and none came. As a result, for the first time ever, Nige ordered himself an Uber!
This turned into quite the rollercoaster for Nige, going from what he hoped would be a simple taxi ride, to a case of assumed identity theft, before finally resolving itself in an interesting Uber ride.
Of course, being a new experience it was pretty exciting for him, ...
1) Nick Kyrgios' text exchange with girlfriend... well, ex-girlfriend.
2) Unsung Hero
3) Nige caught his first uber yesterday!
4) Shapelle Corby on Dancing With The Stars - is she a star?
1) Love at first sight.. Surely not a thing, is it?
2) Kristen & Nige receive a whopping $10 k donation from a lady (we played out their reaction to the news yesterday of the massive donation)
3) Food that you are scarred from your childhood
4) Jane didn't recognised Scomo.. Which celebrity did you not recognise?
We've all had it happen to us. You run into someone who knows you but you cannot (for the life of you) remember who they are.
Well, don't feel too bad because we bet you haven't forgotten what our Prime Minister looks like. There is always a first and Jane takes the cake.
This morning on the show Kristen & Nige announced the launch of the DVCS Shave for the Brave, a campaign that hopes to raise much needed funds to help the Domestic Violence Crisis Service.
The DVCS is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to help build lives free from domestic violence, however over the course of the Covid-19 outbreak, the need for their services has skyrocketed, while their opportunities to fundraise have dri...
1) Aus Open crowds booing… the health officials?
2) Peter Ford interview
3) DVCS Shave the Brave.. Nige and his promises
4) What do you call Grandma and Grandpa?
5) $5k donation from Chris from Duffy!
1) Dr Brad Tucker interview
2) Facebook.. do you even care?
3) Best street name in CBR?
4) Near death experiences... yikes!
Every town has some funny street names. Well Canberra is no different!
Kirsten and Nige were chatting about cool street names in Canberra and how each suburb has a theme with the names. It got them thinking, what is the coolest street name in Canberra?
The guys were completely shocked at some of the names that came through from callers.
1) Nige gets deep in conversation with a stranger - have you?
2) Where did the Nutbush dance come from?
3) Facebook News
4) Lunchboxes back in the day
Could you imagine a world in which Nutbush City Limits came on and you didn't get an urge to dance?
As Aussies, we all know and love the hit song Nutbush City Limits by Ike & Tina Turner, so much so that there is even a specific dance that many of us have learned at some point in our lives that goes with it.
Yesterday however, Nige learned that this particular dance is uniquely Australian, and that most of the rest of the wor...
1) Most inappropriate thing someone has ever said to you in a job interview?
2) Acting DCPO Hall O’Megaher joins to discuss all things speeding and tickets!
3) Scott Morrison’s response to the Britney / Parliament allegations
4) Nige dives into the Mailbag
Tamara has been taking part in the interview process to find a replacement while she's away on maternity leave. During the process though, she asked a question that definitely isn't on the typical interview questions list!
Kristen & Nige wanted to do their own little survey this morning, and asked the question - Who’s more exhausting to raise, boys or girls?
Terry from Banks has 3 girls and 3 boys, and he absolutely didn't hold back his thoughts on the matter!
1) The Duchess of Sussex's feet!
2) Are boys or girls more stressful to raise?
3) Canberra’s most unique pet name
4) Peter Ford Interview
Have you ever been haunted by or seen a ghost? What were they wearing?
This morning on the show Kristen & Nige were discussing the topic of what ghosts wear after they pass away! Is it the clothes they died in, the clothes they were buried in, or did they get a choice in the matter?
Alexis in Bonner called in to tell us what her ghost was wearing when he came to haunt her!
1) What are the ghosts wearing?
2) Socks on or off to bed, is the debate finally settled?
3) School principal, should she be fired?
4) Tattoos of you ex, and have they been fixed?