1) A little segment we like to call - No sir, I don’t like it!
2) Happy International Punctuation Day!
3) Nige couldn't spell Pharmacy as a 6 year old, Tamara had the reason why!
4) Did your relationship fail due to your partner's smart phone obsession?
1) What did you wear out that was inappropriate, but it turned out you had a great time?
2) OOSHIE OUTRAGE!
3) Grandparent behaviour. When did you have to sit them down and say ENOUGH!
4) How long did you go before you knew you were pregnant?
1) Triathlon – Act of sportsmanship or moment of weakness?
2) Mini Moke memories
3) Other than actual gifts, what does your family give each other?
4) Tell us what your bridal waltz was and we will tell you if you’re still married!
1) What did you see fall off the back of a truck
2) QLD boarders open to ACT residents, sorry people of Queanbeyan!
3) Ozi finishes 3rd at Le Tour, but misses the birth of his child
4) Are you one of those lucky people?
Chris Coleman. Talking about Brumbies and Raiders
Old school style muck up day prank
Tell us what you know
1) What odour stunk out your car?
2) Wallaby and Brumbies great Matt Giteau chats with Nige & Tamara
3) Finish this line – I reached a point in my life where I get excited about …
4) Tamara swooped by a magpie!
1) Singapore Airlines flights to nowhere
2) How do you remember someone’s name?
3) DON'T pay $12,100 for an Ooshi
4) ACT Chief Police Officer Neil Gaughan
1) What part of a celebrity do you own?
2) What old school tech are you still rockin?
3) What accent did you pick up, when you or someone you know went on a holiday?
4) What stupid thing did your stupid dog eat?
Small injuries that hurt the most // Nige’s Mail Bag // Chief Minister talking about locations being lit in Brumbies blue and gold // Small injuries that hurt the most (cont.) // Is Nige is the laziest person in the world?
What TV show or series have you stuck with over the years
Pet dog poo DNA
Man who’s set to be buried in a coffin that’s branded like a packet of Juicy Fruit chewing gum
What are considered as the fun little ‘normal behaviours’ in your family, but they’re not so normal in other families
Tamara’s dad won a trip to England to watch the Ashes with David Boon
What did you spill your drink on, and it cost you $1000’s
What punishment did you dish out to you kid and you actually follow through with. Callers.
Strange places that people are getting married through the pandemic
Unexpected job offers.
What are the social media rules at your place.
Shout out to cool teachers.
Face Palm Tuesday.
Who did you go to school with who is now famous?
What are you amazing coincidences?
Did you pick up at the café?
Bec Judd not coping well in lock down.
Did you work with your other partner?
Top 5 ways 2020 could get worse.
What momentous occasion did you forget.
Is there anything you’ve become afraid of as you’re getting older?
Nige’s Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
Did you see someone else’s kids being kicked out of a restaurant?
Did you marry your step sister or step brother. Rob at Belconnen.
What did you see outside a plane window?
What fell out of your ceiling?
Did you have a direct debit coming out of your bank that you forgot about?
Andrew didn’t call in the experts to fix the garage door. He should have.
When did you lose something, thought it was gone forever and then found it sometime later?
Removalist disaster stories.
What is your personality based on the Play School window you choose?
What did you walk into while you were on a smart phone?
Face Palm Tuesday.
Nige’s car got damaged... His parents didn’t believe how.
Why do they call the cricket ground in Brisbane the GABBA – Nige and Cam didn’t know. Tamara is horrified!
What living thing did you have pulled from your body.
Super market buying habits – what do and don’t you buy?
Do the shops put the Christmas decorations out too early?
Renee from the Mix106.3 News Room took here daughter to 3 birthday parties in one day.
What event ruined a song for you?
When did you run into a police car?
Izzy. Young Canberran sowing face masks and donating 50% of sales to the Daffodil Day Appeal
When did you get on a plane and fly somewhere for no real reason?