1) When did your pet break your heart?
2) Saw and Score. Final item. Big wardrobe. HOW GOOD!
3) What present did you receive from your boss?
4) Listeners confessing their sins - welcome to Nige's confessional
Nige decided to confess something he did on air this morning, and then invited listeners join in and confess their sins.
1) The wedding proposal that went wrong!
2) What is the strangest gift you've received from your Grandma?
3) What would you buy if you had a million tax payer dollars to blow?
4) Saw and Score. Brenton’s Snow Board
This morning Tamara and Nige discuss a particular proposal that went wrong when the lucky woman decided to document the occasion.
1) Saw and Score - Martine’s jewellery box
2) A Teacher's email that went viral - Gender Bender Role Play!
3) AFP Deputy Chief Police Officer Michael Chew talks about the new E-Scooters in Canberra
4) What foods haven’t you tried?
This morning on the show Nige decided to start a new segment dubbed "Gender Bender Role Play" in which he and Tamara re-enacted the series of events that occurred when a teacher's email to his students went viral.
1) What was the worst present you ever received?
2) Nige’s News
3) How long did you last in a job?
4) Are you Bathurst hot?
We caught up with Cassie from Ford and Mark from Queanbeyan to discuss the worst presents they've received.
1) Welcome back to the Newsroom Kate Rice!
2) What did you accidently throw away?
3) What’s your walkout/victory song?
4) Saw and Score - Ally’s Dolls House!
Kate Rice has officially returned to Mix106.3! But while she was away she saw Nige, and it didn't go how you'd expect.
1) What machine did you mess with to make it go faster?
2) Raider Nick talks to the Breakfast gang ahead of the Canberra Raiders Preliminary final vs the Melbourne Storm
3) Kyly Clarke’s rekindled 20 year relationship
4) Young kids that wrote letters to God
1) Cheeko the Parrot sings Beyonce
2) Drone delivery of democracy sausages
3) What did you get to do that no one else got to do
4) Saw and Score - Joel from Michelago has an old ben to saw in half!
1) What has unexpectedly shown up in your mail?
2) Saw and Score - Kate from Ngunnawal has a Holden Barina to saw in half!
3) Inflight experience without going anywhere
4) What were you peer pressured into buying?
1) Who’s got more exciting news than Nige?
2) Nige is responsible for the Raiders winning through the finals - well, that's what he thinks at least!
3) Yes Sir, I like it!
4) K&N Saw and Score – Keith from Gordon wants Niga to saw a tree that fell on his car at Christmas - some of the tree is still laying on the ground at his home!
1) Are you price driven, or do you go out of your way to buy Australian?
2) Ally at Forde has put her Dolls House forward to be cut in half as part of Kristen and Nige’s Saw and Score
3) Dealing with online trolls
4) As kids, what was your younger brother or sister allowed to do, but you weren’t?
1) When did you get stuck and need professional assistance?
2) Chris Coleman speaks to us about the Raiders semi-final clash against the Roosters
3) What hard ball line did you take to get your kids to eat?
4) Tell us what you know!
1) When did you leave the hand brake off and your car rolled away?
2) Nige’s Mail Bag
3) Fat Bear Week
4) What did you wait in line for?
1) Hot Goss - Game of Thrones news!
2) What’s your punishment song?
3) Have you ever moved house for the pets?
4) Do you have a pen pal?
1) What did you pay too much for?
2) Would you live in an old church?
3) CJ Shaw Music Teacher at Palmerston Primary who has been nominated for an ARIA speaks to Tamara and Nige!
4) What famous name does your pet have?
1) What did you have to do for the first time in front of a professional?
2) That’s pretty cool
3) Interview with Raiders captain Jarrod Croker
4) No sir I don’t like it