Our guest for this week is Justin Ricklefs.
Justin has been married to his beautiful wife Brooke for 12 years, have 5 children, and live in Kansas City, Missouri.
Justin works as a Sales Executive with a technology company and loves photography.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Adjusting to married life while in college.
2. Making sacrifices for your marriage, and talking about your unspoken marriage expectations.
3. Looking out for your spouse.
4. How to deal with the Holidays without neglecting your spouse.
5. What to do when things do not go as planned.
6. Carving out time to spend with your spouse.
7. Asking for forgiveness.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Learning from other couples.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.
The post 021 How To Carve Out Time For Your Marriage With Justin Ricklefs appeared first on Our Peaceful Family | Newlyweds Blog.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald
You know what's long, tedious and boring? Surgery. You know what isn't? This new podcast! Join Scrubs co-stars and real-life best friends Zach Braff and Donald Faison for a weekly comedy podcast where they relive the hit TV show, one episode at a time. Each week, these BFFs will discuss an episode of Scrubs, sharing behind-the-scenes stories and reminiscing on some of their favorite memories from filming. They’ll also connect with Scrubs super fans and feature beloved show cast members for exclusive interviews.