Our guests for this week are Ryan and Cassie Celestain from the popular lifestyle blog True Agape. They help couples build endurance for their marriages and families.
Ryan and Cassie have been married for 4 years; have an 7-month-old baby girl, and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Ryan works in the oil and gas industry, and Cassie is a stay at home mom.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1.The importance of learning your spouse's Love Language.
2. Building a strong foundation for your marriage
3. Being content with who you are individually, and together as a couple.
4. Taking responsibility for your actions.
5. Addressing issues early on before they become major issues.
6. The 24-Hour Rule.
7. Looking towards something together as a married couple.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Player below the title of this episode.
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
The Secret to Making your Husband Feel Loved - A Free Resource from Cassie and Ryan to you.
The Five Love Languages
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.