Our guests for this week are Warren and Betsy Talbot.
Warren and Betsy have been married for more than 10 years, live in Spain and co-host the popular marriage podcast, Married With Luggage.
They also enjoy showing couples what they have learned about love by traveling around the world.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to fight with your spouse without attacking them.
2. How to deal with different marriage expectations.
3. Benefits of an Annual Love Contract.
4. Putting your marriage first.
5. How to resolve differences in your marriage.
6. Why you need a team mindset.
7. Giving yourself permission to dream big.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Annual Love Contract
Cutting for Stone
Annual Love Contract
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.
The post 023 Annual Love Contract With Warren and Betsy Talbot appeared first on Our Peaceful Family | Newlyweds Blog.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald
You know what's long, tedious and boring? Surgery. You know what isn't? This new podcast! Join Scrubs co-stars and real-life best friends Zach Braff and Donald Faison for a weekly comedy podcast where they relive the hit TV show, one episode at a time. Each week, these BFFs will discuss an episode of Scrubs, sharing behind-the-scenes stories and reminiscing on some of their favorite memories from filming. They’ll also connect with Scrubs super fans and feature beloved show cast members for exclusive interviews.