Known for his black and white portraits, Ramzi Mansour is recognized as a talent at laying bare the raw emotion of his subject. Pairing down the model’s look he works to uncover and reveal the authentic beauty of the person in his lens. Capturing a real moment in time, he illuminates the soul of the person he is shooting.
During the show we discuss:
● Getting into Photography
● Journey as a photographer
● Enhancing your skills as a photographer
● Black and White Photography
● The most challenging part of capturing a black and white photo
● How to capture the true beauty/ or the soul of the person in a photo
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.