Dhariana Lozano has been in the social media and digital marketing world for over a decade. She is the President of Block And Ave., a boutique social media marketing firm based in New York City. Her experience ranges in creating social media strategies and consulting for B2B and B2C brands, entrepreneurs and personalities to help them stand out and break through digital walls for ongoing success. She blogs at DhariLo.com where she provides social media tips, resources and courses. She is a Hubspot Academy course contributor, Social Media Today Expert, and you can find her articles in Social Media Week, Business 2 Community and the AgoraPulse blog.
During the show we discuss:
● How social media and digital marketing changed over time
● What a good & effective social media looks like
● Social media mistakes
● The elements every PROFITABLE Instagram strategy has
● How to make four-figure sales from a single social media post
● Tactics that are working on social media right now
CASEWATCH The Gabby Petito Case
A True Crime Audio Experience Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/casewatch/support
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.