Eddie founded the YouTube Barber Academy and currently own a shop in Naples Florida. He has a passion for teaching others. After 18 years of professionally doing hair both as a licensed Barber, Cosmetology (in multiple states) and Educator at Bonita Springs school, he just wants to share what I learned and continue to grow along the way.
During the show we discuss:
● A journey as a barber
● What is it like to be a barber in 2021
● Should you go to barber school
● What do successful barbers have in common
● Tips for people who want to start their journey as a barber
● The best tools for beginners
● The basic hairstyles a beginner barber should learnHow to grow your clientele
● The common barber fails and what are your tips to improve
YouTube Barber Academyhttps://www.youtube.com/c/YouTubeBarberAcademy/
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.