Sally Knopp is a multi-dimensional healer who is certified in the methods of Dolores Cannon's Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique and Dr. Bradley Nelson's Discover Healing Technique. She merges together her knowledge of these modalities as well as a broader understanding of energy, past-life regression, multi-dimensional exploration and so much more to create a framework for healing that penetrates through the layers of body, mind, emotion, and spirit, allowing wholeness, balance, and healing to manifest. This episode is full of fascinating insights, such as:
- How releasing trapped energy impacts your DNA, and the side effects of impact.
- Do you have to believe in past lives in order to heal with past life regression?
- How does Sally work with her clients from a distance to release their trapped energy?
- Sally talks us through the receiving of downloads of information from a higher source to assist her in her healing work.
- How was she able to progressively increase the effectiveness of her healing combining tools and methods across disciplines?
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
Support the show:
Visit my sponsors page to get deals on things I love and support the show!
Connect with me:
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here:
McCartney: A Life in Lyrics
"McCartney: A Life in Lyrics" offers listeners the opportunity to sit in on conversations between Paul McCartney and poet Paul Muldoon dissecting the people, experiences, and art that inspired McCartney’s songwriting. These conversations were held during the past several years as the two collaborated on the best selling book, “The Lyrics: 1965 to Present.” Over two seasons and 24 episodes of “McCartney: A Life in Lyrics”, you’ll hear a combination master class, memoir, and improvised journey with one of the most beloved figures in popular music. Each episode focuses on one song from McCartney’s iconic catalog – spanning early Beatles through his solo work. Season 1 premieres on October 4th. “McCartney: A Life in Lyrics” is a co-production between iHeart Media, MPL and Pushkin Industries. Cover Portrait © 1967 Paul McCartney / Photographer: Linda McCartney
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.