Returning to the show this week is Owner/Brewer of Courtyard Brewery out of New Orelans, Scott Wood. We discuss Scott's turbulant time over the past year, including:
- The plan to leave Courtyard's original spot in New Orleans for a bigger production / destination brewery.
- Being kicked out of spot 1 before spot 2 was ready.
- Fighting to get funding.
- What the new brewery would be able to provide the first spot wouldn't.
- Folks getting very sick during Mardi Gra 2020.
- Louisiana and New Orleans shutting down the tap room.
- Scott fighting for clarity on what and how he can sell his beer.
- False starts to open.
- What Scott misses most about being open.
- What the beer program will look like once reopened.
- Has Scott turned the corner on lagers yet?
- Burrito talk!
And much much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.