Returning to the show, owner and brewer of Highland Park Brewery, Bob Kunz. In part 1 of our interview we discuss many things including:
- Where we left off since our talk during season 1.
- Initial thoughts on Chinatown brewery and the contrast from The Herosillo.
- Fresh-chain operation.
- Epiphany on Chinatown Brewery's impact on the community.
- Attracting event go-ers in Los Angeles.
- Pivoting operations during COVID-19
- Shift from mobile canning to in house canning
- Evolution of West Coast IPA
And much much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.