We welcome you back to part 2 of of our interview with brewer/owner of Highland Park Brewery, Bob Kunz. We discuss many things including:
- IPA's dropping off after a few weeks.
- Measuring DO.
- Hop burn
- The story behind Timbo Pils.
- Bob's approach to lagers.
- The romantic notion of lagering beer for over a month.
- Bortz, Dark Lager and brewing things that might not sell.
- 90 Hour Days controversy!
- Fruit sours and mixed culture beer.
- Spontaneous fermented beer.
- Thicc stouts.
And much much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.