This week, we are joined by co-founder and CEO of Societe Brewing out of San Diego, Doug Constantiner. We discuss many things including:
- BBQ and smoking talk.
- Jumping in at year 7.
- Parting ways with co-founder Travis Smith.
- Societe's processes and continuity.
- Societe's distribution model.
- Signing on with Scout Distribution.
- Reluctantly moving to canning.
- Pupil IPA taking the crown of Best San Diego IPA.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.