We are joined by our irregular Covid-times co-host, Andy Carter. We crack a beer and run down what the beer industry is looking like during this portion of COVID-19. Items discussed includes:
- Recap of where we left off.
- How we approached the first re-opening.
- Did the brewing industry collapse?
- How breweries are staying in business.
- Pliny For President!
- Jester King Reimagined.
- Black is Beautiful.
- The Brewers Association Implodes.
- Bob Pease-gate.
- Virtual festivals.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.