We continue our coverage of the intersection of the craft beer industry, craft beer drinkers and the COVID-19 Pandemic. Andy Carter, President of California Home Brewers Association returns to the mic to help us break it down. We discuss the following:
- What has changed over the course of the week.
- Big pivots from small breweries.
- Buzz worthy breweries delivering and doing online shipping.
- Alcohol regulations relaxed.
- Casualties, furloughs, layoffs, FIRE SALES!
- Buying beer in bulk.
- A look at Russian River Brewing's reaction.
- A look at Green Flash Brewing's reaction.
And tons more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.