Not every agent has aspirations of building a company with multiple branches and an expanding team, but today’s guest will open up his playbook for anyone that does.
Rob Chevez is the CEO of The CAZA® Group, which is a family of real estate businesses that helps build wealth by providing the systems and resources needed to help people succeed in real estate. Rob shares a lot of great insight into his successes and struggles and offers up some great guidance for anyone that’s looking to grow their real estate business.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
· How he got started in real estate and his experience moving through the industry. (1:45)
· Why you need to understand your vision and how people will fit into that in order to attract talent and invest in them. (11:39)
· How he has structured the business financially for each location within the CAZA group. (19:25)
· How he developed the idea of the expansion model. (23:40)
· Why agents need build wealth through investing. (30:22)
· What will the next 10 years look like for Rob? (33:28)
Learn more about Rob: https://www.thecazagroup.com/
Need help on the personal side of your finances? Work with Jordan here:
And if it's the business side where you need the most assistance, check out Michael here:
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
In order to tell the story of a crime, you have to turn back time. Every season, Investigative journalist Delia D'Ambra digs deep into a mind-bending mystery with the hopes of reigniting interest in a decades old homicide case.