● Founders Space taps into our global network of creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. Every episode brings you incredible insights into how to reinvent your business, yourself, and your future. ● Founders Space is one of the leading startup hubs in the world, with over 50 partners in 22 countries. Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazines ranked Founders Space the #1 incubator for overseas startups. ● Captain Hoff (Steve Hoffman) is the podcast host and CEO of Founders Space. He's also a venture investor, serial entrepreneur, and author of several award-winning books. These include “Make Elephants Fly” (published by Hachette), “Surviving a Startup” (published by HarperCollins), and “The Five Forces” (published by BenBella).
Captain Hoff talks about what happens when brain chips connect our minds directly to the internet. Will we be able to boost our IQs, exchange memories, and communicate with our thoughts? Or will this turn into a nightmare, with corporations reading our minds, hackers overwriting our identities, and governments controlling our actions?
Captain Hoff talks about becoming a creative thinker.
Captain Hoff shares how smart entrepreneurs raise capital for their startups and accelerate supercharge growth.
Mark Drager, the CEO of Phanta Media and expert on brand building, tells us how he helps entrepreneurs and creatives build their brands and businesses.
Captain Hoff discusses whether the Metaverse and Web 3.0 is a good investment or a fools game.
Captain Hoff talks about the process of radical innovation and how you can break through the innovation wall.
– How can you over innovation inertia?
– Why do some companies fail to innovate?
– What are your competitors doing to innovate?
– How do successful managers build innovation teams?
Dan Kirby is CEO of Tech Department and host of "Honey, I Blew Up My Business." Today, he shares with us how he nearly bankrupted his company.
Michelle Prince is CEO of Performance Publishing Group and author of "The Power of Authority." In today's episode, she talks about the power of publishing your ideas and how to get started.
Adi Klevit is an expert on systematizing businesses and founder of Business Success Consulting Group.
Brent Keltner is the CEO of Wynalytics and author of "The Revenue Acceleration Playbook: Creating an Authentic Buyer Journey Across Sales, Marketing."
Mark Goulston, M.D., business psychiatrist and author of nine books, reveals how listening can transform your business.
Justin Brady, PR master, explains exactly how to supercharge your PR efforts and get the attention of journalists and influencers.
Kara Goldin, cofounder of Hint, shares her story and struggles in launching the iconic beverage company.
Tony DUrso, author and podcast host, explains "The Vision Map" and how entrepreneurs can achieve their life goals.
Daran Herrman explains how to take a $15K per month e-commerce site and grow it into a $1M+ business.
Uwe Dockhorn, the "Lifestyle Liberator," spent 13 years and 15,000 sessions developing The AIM System™, a 3-step transformational experience for in-demand professionals and their life partners.
Tyler Watson is author of The Enrollment Effect, a new book on changing mental states and achieving life goals.
Greg Ballard is a pastor turned business coach, who has spent his life understanding how to motivate, guide, and lead people.
Josh Tapp, marketing maven and podcaster, shares his secrets on how to grow your audience exponentially.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Tired of the lies? Tired of the spin? Are you ready to hear the hard-hitting truth in comprehensive, conservative, principled fashion? The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast moving daily program in America. Ben brutally breaks down the culture and never gives an inch! Monday thru Friday.