" I help people get to the root cause of complex chronic health issues like digestive issues, hormonal imbalances, issues with chronic inflammatory things like Lyme, co-infections illness, more like stealth infections. " - Cait
We are bringing you the "Don't Skip the Legal" podcast. A place where you can learn how to grow your business and build a better future for yourself and your business through the lessons and experience of other business owners, just like you. You know there are legal hurdles on the horizon that need to be taken care of before they grow out of control. This podcast will help you learn to make a strategic response to the constantly changing business landscape during stressful situations reassures, and empowers you with a framework to respond and take smart actions so that you can protect yourself, your customers, and your business's future.
- I also love entrepreneurship, helping other people with their businesses, and have had chapters of influencer marketing and it's been a wild journey. [00:01:39]
- You're de-cluttering people's bodies [00:01:49]
- How do you get into being a nutritional therapist or a nutritional coach however you really want to just define that? How did you decide that was the proper path for you? [00:02:30]
- You wanted to take your passion and turn it into work or business. How did that change for you? How did that happen? [00:07:25]
- So one thing that I feel called to is helping people with health issues. Over the years, if I'm not feeling energized, I don't feel good. I'm going through my day with brain fog and I'm full of anxiety; I'm not living to the fullest expression of myself [00:09:01]
- How does this event in your life transition into I'm going to start an LLC, I am going to register with the Secretary of State. I am going to monetize my passion and I am going to put money in my pocket [00:11:13]
- I didn't know if this was going to be in person or online. There were always things that were up in the air and I had to figure it out. [00:18:27]
- Listen, there's a path to success here. Yeah. And proper guidance and proper methodology and doing the right things will get you there quicker and much safer [00:20:23]
- It's all the back-end emotional baggage and like the proverbial trough of sorrow that you're joking about. [00:27:40]
- Iwas doing a lot of influence marketing for the first couple of years of business. [00:30:01]
- I ended up again working with somebody else on my commission for marketing and sales. I was kind of building my own brand and influence. Marketing became a thing [00:30:58]
- The Federal Trade Commission, just within the last four or five days, put in a whole new set of regulations for commentary to go into place about influencer marketing and a little personal of posting more stuff about this. But basically, the FTC is saying, like, even when you tag a company in a post, that's an endorsement. [00:31:41]
- You have to be accurate in your discernment, saying, everybody, we are all marketing. Yep, that's exactly it. So you have to be truthful in what you are promoting when it comes to those products or you have to disclose that you're not being endorsed by that. [00:32:06]
- It was almost like since they felt so close to me, they would go into these, like, really deep relationships and opening up and it's like, I just met you. I don't feel comfortable actually talking about these things.