Welcome to The Inside Out Wellness Podcast! Week after week, Mind-Body Connection Expert Katie Hardy of WholeHardy.com teaches you how to create a healthier MIND so you can build your healthiest SELF - even if you think it's too late! Certified in Integrative Wellness & Behavior Change by Duke Health, Katie shows you how to confidently create & consistently show up for a Total Wellness Lifestyle based on YOUR personality, schedule, and goals. Katie shares realistic and effective perspective shifts & practices that she uses as a sought-after Mind-Body coach - all while juggling work, kids, marriage, friendships, passions, and more. Along with sharing her best kept secrets, she interviews the best in the industry who will share their secrets to help you get inspired, and tackle your biggest goals in the *Total Wellness Trifecta* of Food, Fitness and Focus. What do you say? Are you in? Because at WholeHardy Health, LLC - we believe that wellness doesn’t have to feel like work, but it does need to happen from the inside out.
41. On today's show, we get into the great debate about weight. If you're like most women, you EITHER wholeheartedly believe that your weight or size does not determine your worth, lovability or happiness OR you deeply feel that if you were able to lose those first 5 pounds, it would give you proof, hope, and confidence that you could take the bold action you've been hesitating to take.
Listen in to learn where you land,...
40. On today's show, we welcome functional medicine nutritionist, Ayurvedic counselor, and Yoga Nidra meditation teacher Nimisha Gandhi!
In Nimisha’s private practice, Moon Cycle Nutrition, she specializes in reproductive, fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum care with an emphasis on the mind, body, and soul. Nimisha combines functional medicine nutrition with ancient Ayurvedic principles to help her clients find deeply persona...
39. Get ready for this one, sister. If you are D.O.N.E. with feeling like there are always pounds to lose, calories to burn, people to please, or mass-made methods to follow ... then you might be on board with my vision for how I see women thinking, feeling, serving, and THRIVING in this world today, and for generations to come.
And if you ARE picking up what I'm putting down here, click the link below to be part of this relent...
038. Raise your hand if you love feeling worried about work & regretful about eating?
Yep, that’s what I thought.
That’s why you’re invited to the 3-Day Virtual Retreat: RESET & RENEW.
Get ready to calm your anxious thoughts, respect your beautiful body, and activate your loving spirit.
We start May 18. Learn more and RSVP here: https://wholehardy.com/retreat
037. Today's quickie episode dives into the following love note: "Dear Friend, I hope all is well with you, and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit."
Sounds simple right? Like something you might write to a friend. Well, get this - the disciple John wrote this THOUSANDS of years ago in 3 John 1:2! Why is that important? But it stands the test of time & truth.
Today we're gonna dig into why...
36. Having a few tight knit friends (whom I lovingly call "roll dawgs") coupled with being part of a variety of groups are key ingredients in the recipe for long-lasting, VIBRANT, and thriving health.
I dig into this concept of becoming Relationally Healthy further in this blog post.
And to add yet another layer of support backing the importance of community when it comes to our overall health and wellbeing - you're gonna...
.35 "Perfectionism is the lie that the way God made you is not good enough.” - Theology of Work Project
This week's theme is Perfectionism. And even if you don't resonate with the term or identity of "perfectionist" ... think of it as the often crushing burden of persistently criticizing yourself, and others.
Intuitive Life Coach Camy Kennedy is here today to teach you how to start taking the steps out of that inn...
34. It's not about connecting the purpose of your health to a weight or size of the past. You're better than that! It's about connecting the purpose of your health to your God-given/divine PURPOSE!
This truth has never been more powerful or clear to me. And as such, the mission of WholeHardy Health, LLC is pivoting relentlessly into the direction of Spiritual Wellness.
On today's episode of The Inside Out Wellness ...
33. Have you ever felt lost or stuck in life, and you would have loved to talk to a legit third party about it, but you didn't think it was "serious" enough to seek the professional help of a therapist?
Do you feel like you may have taken a wrong turn somewhere on your journey - perhaps saying no to one thing, and yes to another - only to be left wondering if you're not living your purpose?
If either or both of these...
032. Have you ever considered that worry, stress, and pity parties could actually be the "lazy" way of handling problems and challenges? Oof, harsh. Here's what I mean - Rather than doing the work of seeing what the challenge is trying to tell you, teach you, and transform you ... you just complain about it instead.
Well today's guest, Gaby DuFour of @fitfourtitude, is going to inspire the joggers right off of...
031. Do you ever look around at your life, and some rare moments can feel peaceful and calm … but for the most part, you’re constantly trying to balance all the priorities?
It can feel like you’re fighting to organize chaos, right? Work, appointments, keeping up with house clutter, laundry, kids school and sports, your health, your hobbies, making time for loved ones & friends …
And then, you start to feel so rushed, and anxiou...
30. If you've ever told yourself that you'd start eating more healthfully, exercising more frequently, and living life more thoughtfully...listen up.
What do you do when the moment arrives to actually do the thing, and you find reasons to not do it, but you still really want to do it?
Sounds like a mind game right? Because it IS a mind game!
Lucky you, you get to eavesdrop on Day 2 of the 5-Day Camp Consistent Challenge where...
029. Tired of promising that you'll level up on Monday, but give up by Wednesday? I was too. That's why I created the FREE 5-Day ^CAMP CONSISTENT^ Challenge!
JUST GIVE ME 5 SHORT DAYS, and I’ll Show You The Exact “Step By Step” Method For Generating CONSISTENCY With Your Eating, Exercise, and Equanimity, So You Can Achieve *Lasting* Joy & Vitality!
Join the FREE 5-Day ^Camp Consistent...
028. Today we have our first GENTLEMAN on the podcast! Ryan Spence of Ryan Spence Yoga is a yoga teacher, writer & podcaster. He’s also an ex-BigLaw lawyer and practiced at a large international law firm for 11 years, split between London & Singapore.
027. This new year will NOT be my "Year of Yes." Nope. 2021 will be my year of LESS. I will say yes to LESS.
One thing 2020 taught me? That I have Chronic Over Committers Syndrome. The repercussion? Giving half of my ass to 128 daily commitments rather than my full ass to say… 4 things. >>Like 4 things a YEAR<< And the repercussion of aaall those half assed hurried commits? Feeling like a total loser for not sho...
26. Do you ever wonder what’s guiding your decisions? Choosing to workout, or keeping working. Choosing to eat another treat, or have tea instead. Choosing to snap at a loved one again, or take a deep breath first.
If not, it's time to start listening to what it is that's steering your ship.
Today’s guest is going to tell you exactly WHY you need to listen and exactly HOW to listen.
Jaqueline Best is the author of Trusting yo...
025. If you had to choose ONE month out of the year that you exercise the LEAST, which would it be? I’ve got a hunch that it’s DECEMBER. And if that's the case, listen up! Because today's guest is going to give you motivation, means, and momentum to get your body MOVING all winter long.
MaryKate Schmidt of Movement By MK (formerly Froyo to Fitness) is a firm believer in movement as medicine. Today we get into how your body c...
024. Your mind is going to be blown while listening to today's episode with Founder & CEO of EnergyBits, Catherine Arnston.
A few things I really vibed with:
023. Raise your hand if your nutrition starts to suffer the busier you get?
The life stuff starts to pile on … work projects, home projects, kids projects, social and community efforts. And maybe you’re able to prioritize your projects, and the action items for the project taking priority … but there’s a backbone that holds it all together. And it's your health.
The more we let that nutrition ball drop, the more that our other ...
022. Here's the truth:
Your mind and your body are CONSTANTLY communicating. So let&...
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Take yourself back in time...back to high school. The ups and downs, the loves the losses, the struggles the triumphs, being together with your friends...feeling every emotion of it. Is 23 more than just a number to you? Do you respond to people by saying I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately? Do you expect to have life-changing moments while caught in the confetti or the rain? Are you One Tree Hill obsessed?...it's OK...we're here for you. You can sit with us. Are Brooke, Peyton and Haley your BFF goals? These Drama Queens are getting back together!! Bethany Joy Lenz, Hilarie Burton and Sophia Bush are the biggest Drama Queens and they are here with you to dissect every episode, deliver every detail you must know, and devote themselves to you as you rewatch every single scene together. Join Joy, Hilarie and Sophia each week. Relive it, Relove it, Rewatch it ...every One Tree Hill minute of it. Be a Drama Queen. Drama Queens, an iHeartRadio Podcast.