We invite you to grab a cup of coffee and come into the camp-house for outdoor talk that will get your weekend going. Enjoy Big Billy, his TOP Pro Staff PLUS special celebrity guests as they gather around the campfire with tips and stories sure to inform and inspire. Kinder Outdoors is heard on stations across the country and on SiriusXM-Channel 147-Rural Radio, Saturdays 9:00am (EST). kinderoutdoors.com
• Kevin VanDam, Pro Bass Angler-The GOAT • Ray Eye, Turkey Hunting ICON
• Joe Musacchio, Owner Cinnamon Creek Ranch • Wally Marshall, "Mr. Crappie"
• Craig Boddington, Outdoor ICON • Ray Sasser (1948-2018)
• Robbie Kroger, ED - Blood Origins • Larry Weishuhn, Pro Staff
• Walt Garrison, 1944-2023 • Pam Minick, TV Personality
• Corey Mason, Dallas Safari Club • Larry Weishuhn, Pro Staff • Kevin Welborn, Joshua Creek Ranch • Karl Gunzer, Pro Staff
• David Healan, The Dead Rabbit Lodge • Keith Schopp, Purina Pro Plan • Kyle Chambers, Pro Staff • Larry Weishuhn, Pro Staff
• Brynn Parr, Wildlife Biologist • Joel Kolander, Rock Island Auction • Ronnie Smith, Ronnie Smith Kennels • Matt Carter, Texas Trappers & Fur Hunters Association
• Louise Shockey, Outdoor Industry Treasure • Granny Bullard, Special Guest • Ray Sasser (1948-2018) • Rick Ellingson, Record Holder • Larry Weishuhn, Pro Staff
• Wally Marshall, "Mr. Crappie"
• Larry Weishuhn, Pro Staff • Pete Delkus, Pro Staff • Master Chef Jon Bonnell, Pro Staff • Corey Mason, Dallas Safari Club
• Ronnie Smith & Suzanna Love, Smith Kennels • John Payne, Tejas Ranch & Game Fence • Anthony Pace, Freedom Hunters Founder • Joey Meyers, Bay Block Creator/Owner
• Owen Fitzsimmons, TPWD • David Gray, Dove Blasters • Kyle Chambers, Pro Staff • Ray Sasser (1948-2018)
• Rufus Luttig, HuntSA Founder • Sean McLelland, ED-Outdoors Tomorrow Foundation
• Mike Brasher, Sr. Waterfowl Scientist-DU • Lt. Wayne Saunders, ED-IWC • Tom Dokken, Pro Staff • Dr. Cody Palmer, ED
• Brian Lynn, Sportsmen's Alliance • Steve Osterholzer, Founder "Of Mountains & Men" • Lauren Conklin, TTHA • Kyle Chambers, Cinnamon Creek Archery
• Dillon Tabish, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks • Corey Mason, DSC CEO • Master Chef Jon Bonnell, Pro Staff • Tom Dokken, Pro Staff
• Jay Stine, Quail Coalition • Pete Delkus, Pro Staff • Kyle Chambers, Pro Staff • Ronnie Smith, Pro Staff
• Joe Milo, Owner - Joe Milo's Trading Co. • J.C. Knighthawk, Director Fish & Game • Lauren Conklin, TTHA
• Jimmy Tidmore, Author • Wally Marshall, "Mr. Crappie" • Ray Sasser (1948-2018)
"McCartney: A Life in Lyrics" offers listeners the opportunity to sit in on conversations between Paul McCartney and poet Paul Muldoon dissecting the people, experiences, and art that inspired McCartney’s songwriting. These conversations were held during the past several years as the two collaborated on the best selling book, “The Lyrics: 1965 to Present.” Over two seasons and 24 episodes of “McCartney: A Life in Lyrics”, you’ll hear a combination master class, memoir, and improvised journey with one of the most beloved figures in popular music. Each episode focuses on one song from McCartney’s iconic catalog – spanning early Beatles through his solo work. Season 1 premieres on October 4th. “McCartney: A Life in Lyrics” is a co-production between iHeart Media, MPL and Pushkin Industries. Cover Portrait © 1967 Paul McCartney / Photographer: Linda McCartney
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks, then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Unforgettable true crime mysteries, exclusive newsmaker interviews, hard-hitting investigative reports and in-depth coverage of high profile stories.