In this 2 part series, Kyle Wilson, Founder of Jim Rohn International, shares seven powerful strategies you can use immediately to build your brand and business. Many of these Kyle used to build a powerful brand, a 1 million plus list and hundreds of products. Kyle also shares the story behind his own humble beginnings and how he met Jim Rohn and launched Jim Rohn International.
- 4 Life Lessons From Jim Rohn
- Marketing is about connecting the dots
- Marketing is a combination of tactics and principles
- 3 Keys to Strategic Marketing, what one thing will knock down the most dominoes.
- The Wheel, picking the right strategic spokes including customer acquisition
- How to maximize social proof (3 KW rock star stories - Def Leppard, Styx and the Goo Goo Dolls).
- Keys to building and talking to your audience.
- How to test small when doing a new online program or an event.
- The 3 year centering question.
- and more
Check out previous episodes with:
- Ron White, 2x US memory champion
- Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
Look for upcoming episodes with:
- Darren Hardy, Former publisher of Success Magazine
- Phil Collen, Lead guitar player and song writer with Def Leppard
- Brian Tracy, Iconic speaker and author
- Lisa Haisha, Host of the Amazon series Soul Blazing
- Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy-Winning sportscaster
- Denis Waitley, Iconic speaker and author of The Psychology of Winning
- Todd Stottlemyre, 15 year Major League baseball player
- John Assaraf, Speaker, Trainer, Entrepreneur
- Eric Worre, Founder of Go Pro
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast visit KyleWilson.com/podcast
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I've known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!" Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro
Receive FREE Kyle' 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://kylewilson.com/
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
The Piketon Massacre
The most notorious mass murder in Ohio’s history happened on the night of April 21, 2016 in rural Pike County. Four crime scenes, thirty-two gunshot wounds, eight members of the Rhoden family left dead in their homes. Two years later a local family of four, the Wagners, are arrested and charged with the crimes. As the Wagners await four back-to-back capital murder trials, the KT Studios team revisits Pike County to examine: crime-scene forensics, upcoming legal proceedings, and the ties that bind the victims and the accused. As events unfold and new crimes are uncovered, what will it mean for all involved? What will it mean for Pike County?