On this podcast, we plan to provide educated social commentary on various topics including but not limited to Politics, Hip-Hop, Family, Life, Pop Culture, and any Recent News that affects our society and/or grabs our attention. By no means do we claim to be experts, just three conscious people sharing our unique life experience from a blue-collar urban professional perspective.
• Introduction: Tell us a little about yourself? (Upbringing, how did you first become interested in firearms, any relevant background info, etc.)
• Expand on the history of the 2nd Amendment and how its suppression is rooted in racism.
• What’s next to come with the gun control legislation being pushed by the current admin? Do you think any of the bills being proposed will pass?
• Could more relaxed gun control actually help crime-ri...
• Introduction: Tell us a little about yourself?
• The attack on the 2nd amendment, why Black Americans should be wary of any attempts to limit firearm ownership.
• Has this pandemic presented the perfect opportunity to switch up the education of our children? Why haven’t more people seized advantage of this opportunity by opening up education centers (I.E. King Randall).
• With recent headlines involving Megan Markle and Kamala, are ...
• Introduction: Tell us a little about yourself?
• Thoughts on Texas becoming the preferred destination of people fleeing blue/strict lockdown areas? Could the state become liberal?
• General thoughts on Plandemic? Could the upcoming vax passports be the final straw?
• The rise of critical race theory in higher learning institutions: Is this a divide and conquer tactic? Has dialogue between the races been purposely discouraged? Is ta...
• Slim Stimmy: A quantitative look at the consequence of low info voting. Also, what should people do with their cut of the hush money?
• Breaking down our thoughts on the jab. Marvin Hagler the latest victim according to a post by Thomas “Hitman” Hearns.
• George Floyd's trial coinciding with the $27 million dollar payment to his family. Is this pre-shadowing for a non-guilty verdict?
• The gender divide continues…. Goldman Sachs...
Our guest today is the intelligent, free-spoken, and powerful Queen J going by the handle J_Elevates on Instagram and Telegram. Her social media feeds have been hard-hitting truth bombs and she brings a much-needed red pill to the influencer realm, being followed by cultural figures like Godfrey and Lord Jamar just to name a few. That being said, I am overjoyed that she has graciously accepted my offer to come on the podcast and di...
• The surging interest in crypto and hype-beast stocks, with the latest example being Elon Musk tweeting about Dogecoin. Is crypto and stock pumping the new grift, particularly preying on the under-educated community. Why black people need to educate themselves outside of propaganda. Should the SEC step in?
• Joe Biden’s administration and Democrats proposing $1400 stimulus checks as opposed to the $2000 originally proposed prior t...
•Danileigh and her DaBaby inspired song “Yellow Bone” causing a stir in the AA community and sparking a debating on colorism and who is considered Black.
•Thoughts on the inauguration of Biden/Harris and the executive orders issued by Joe Biden on his first days (Immigration and Transgender Rights).
•Thoughts on the recent increased censorship by FB, Twitter, and YouTube. Will this give rise to decentralized platforms?
•Trump extends ...
• Lizzo losing weight and the diet culture/fat shaming. Why bettering yourself is sometimes frowned upon among certain circles.
• The C-19 Vaccines are here, will they be required to enter public spaces? Are these press conferences actually hurting the public’s perception of the vax.
• Is the newfound American youth surge in socialist ideas and philosophy based on entitlement, laziness, and/or “white guilt.”
• A look at Akon’s smart c...
• A look at the incident involving the black restaurant owner and the twerking black women customers. Thoughts on who was in the wrong in this incident.
• In response to Chicago’s planned school re-opening, Chicago Teachers Union sends out a tweet calling the move sexist, racist, and misogynist, are they actually concerned with safety or wanting to get paid for not working? Does this move kill the notion about the perceived self-le...
Our guest today is the beautiful, outspoken, and powerful Felicia S. Killings. She is a conservative activist, motivational speaker, award-winning coach, and accomplished author. Additionally, she is the driving force behind the growing Conscious Conservatism movement and I am overjoyed that she has graciously accepted my offer to come on the podcast and discuss the principles behind this growing movement and the political landscap...
KWAZ SwapCast (Featuring Kokou of The Bitter Medicine Podcast & Oni of The Pro-Black Perspective)
• How will the “2nd Wave of COVID-19 affect the black community. Will Biden and other politician encourage mandatory vaccinations? How would this be implemented if it were to pass?
• Why won’t Trump concede? and the possible outcomes.
• Reaction on Van Jones crying on national television and saying he feels safer in Biden’s America.
Interview with Marlissa "Mars" Herring: CEO/Co-Founder and President of Fit, Black, and Educated Inc. She has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years motivating people through sports, personal training, and obstacle course races.
• Introduction: Background Information
• The importance of black fitness and stigma associated with the fit lifestyle in urban communities.
• Nutrition and food deserts.
• Education in the Black...
• Trumps Platinum Plan: Do we believe it, or is it just an effort to gain the black vote?
• Ice Cube gets called out for “working with Trump.” Is it wrong for black people to work with anyone other than Democrats? Is Obama coming out on Biden’s behalf to pander to the black community?
• Will a potential Trump victory be blamed solely on black men? Will the “woke” populace use this as an excuse to further divide black men/women? Shoul...
•Johnathan Issac and his decision not to kneel or wear BLM merchandise and the aftermath of his subsequent injury.
•Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his VP. What does this mean for his campaign?
•Identity politics setting the stage for a new civil war? Republican vs Democrat, Liberal vs Conservative, MAGA vs. “Woke Culture.” Is this all just a distraction for something deeper?
•The objectification of our women continues with the new ...
• Cancel Culture part deux: With recent cancel parties for Trina, Tokyo Jetz, Da Baby, Doja Cat, and now Lil Wayne, is “Black Twitter” counterproductive and/or toxic?
• In the year 2020 has the line between facts and opinions been blurred? Is emotion-based content more powerful than facts at this point? (Example: Protests without any tangible plan or strategy) (Recent black female protestor yelling at elders about tearing down a st...
• Joe Biden’s comment on the Breakfast Club appearing to quantify “blackness.” Tasteless joke or does the Democratic party think black people owe them their vote?
• With the release of 6ix9ine and the hijacking of gang culture by “questionable” affiliated rappers, has the reputation of gangs as dangerous organized conglomerates been debunked?
• The Age of Virtue Signaling: From politicians to celebrities to self-proclaimed Social-Jus...
• Coronavirus theories: how it’s affecting education (technical skills, language), childcare, small businesses, large corporations, and the unemployment rate.
• Thoughts on Congress’s agenda/reaction amid Coronavirus pandemic.
• Pandemics and fear accelerating automation. Universal Basic Income soon to follow?
• COV-ID19, Do’s and Don’ts: Wearing gloves multiples places, masks, hoarding
• Is Joe Biden still trying to ride the Obama wav...
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.