Colt Ford - Athens, GA native, former Georgia golfer, chart-topping songwriter, country music recording artist, co-founder and co-owner of Average Joes Entertainment, and Damn Good Dawg - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- Growing up in Athens, GA and his love for sports
- Attending every game during Georgia's magical 1980 season, including the "My God, A Freshman" game in Knoxville and "Belue-to-Scott" in Jacksonville
- An all-time story about the 1980 World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party and where his Dad ended up after Lindsay Scott's legendary gallop
- His acumen on the golf course, which led him to play at UGA, play on the mini-tours, become a teaching professional, and recently, play on the PGA Champions Tour
- How writing an anthem for PBR helped open the door for his successful musical career
- Why Clemson is still his favorite rivalry game
- How special it was to play shows at The Georgia Theatre after watching shows their his whole life
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!
Please give Colt a follow on all of his socials, check out his newest music, and find out where you can see him performing live in 2021!
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Around the NFL
NFL.com's "Around the NFL" crew (Gregg Rosenthal, Dan Hanzus and Marc Sessler) break down the latest football news, with a dash of mirth.