Welcome to Trey & Lea's Podcast on marriage and family topics. Trey and Lea have been married over 30 years. They have a large following on social media, and conduct their "Stronger Marriage" and “Stronger Families” workshops all over the United States. They get to talk to thousands of couples yearly about healthy marriages and families. They are the authors of the book "10 WAYS TO A STRONGER MARRIAGE" available on Amazon and at Barnes & Noble. You can learn more about Trey & Lea from their webpage: https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/
1. Have a relationship with God.
2. Love God before your ___________________.
3. Pray for one another.
4. ____________________ together
5. Go to Church together
6. Read the Bible together.
7. Be reminded you’re married to one of God’s kids
8. Serve others (and one another) together
9. _____________________ one another.
10 WAYS TO PUT SOME SPARK BACK IN YOUR MARRIAGE:
Step 1 – Plan or schedule a meeting with your spouse. Agree on a time with your spouse.
Step 2 – Lead with your _________________ for making your marriage better.
Step 3 – Focus on one issue at a time. The one that is most important to you.
Step 4 – Don’t beat around the bush.
Step 5 - Don’t come across in a __________________________.
Step 6 – Talk about _________________________.
Step 7 – Don’t expect things to ___________________...
Most wives want to be pursued other than just sexually. If that is the only time they feel pursued, you’re doing it wrong.
1. Surprise her! This doesn’t have to be something major, but women love all types of surprises, anything from a special note or card to a specially planned date night.
2. Plan some quality time with her and let her know in advance. Project at the house she’s been wanting your help on.
3. Plan a date night and...
How to pursue your husband
1. Brag on him.
2. Do something with him that he likes to do. It makes him feel important.
3. Initiate sex. Wear something sexy bed.
4. Pray for him.
5. Flirt with him.
6. Dress up for him.
7. Make him a priority over job, kids, hobbies, friends, family ... everything but God.
8. Put a filter over your mouth. You don’t have to say everything you think. Focus on what he does right ... overlook some thin...
1. Because the busyness of your lives has weakened the priority of your
2. Because you’ve gotten a little bored or too comfortable
3. Because your kids want your marriage to succeed.
It allows you to reconnect ...
What are the 5 Love Languages in a marriage?
1. YOU SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. YOU DATING:
3. YOU BEING AFFECTIONATE:
4. YOU PRAISING ONE ANOTHER:
5. YOU ARGUING IN A HEALTHY WAY:
6. YOU PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH:
7. YOU MAKING GOD A PRIORITY:Support the show
No one enters marriage thinking they will have an affair, yet how do so many slide into infidelity so easily? 93% of affairs begin with a simple friendship.Support the show
2. He wants you to initiate sex more often.
3. He wants you to stuff with him that he likes to do.
4. He wants you to dress up for him.
5. He wants frequent reminders that he's a good dad.
6. He wants a little free time.
7. He wants to feel appreciated.
8. He wants you to be his lover not his mother.
9. He wants to see your body.
10. He wants to be your hero.
1. To Feel Loved and Appreciated
2. To Be Understand
3. To talk to me & give me your attention
4. For you to plan the date night
6. Help with Daily Tasks (chores, kids, etc)
7. For you to take care of your body
8. For you to Protect me.
9. To be included sexually
10. To go have some fun together.
Today we share with you some of our victories and some of our failures. AND let you know how you can learn from our mistakes.Support the show
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.
He’s a former Secret Service Agent, former NYPD officer, and New York Times best-selling author. Join Dan Bongino each weekday as he tackles the hottest political issues, debunking both liberal and Republican establishment rhetoric.