Welcome to Trey & Lea's Podcast on marriage and family topics. Trey and Lea have been married over 30 years. They have a large following on social media, and conduct their "Stronger Marriage" and “Stronger Families” workshops all over the United States. They get to talk to thousands of couples yearly about healthy marriages and families. They are the authors of the book "10 WAYS TO A STRONGER MARRIAGE" available on Amazon and at Barnes & Noble. You can learn more about Trey & Lea from their webpage: https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/
2. He wants you to initiate sex more often.
3. He wants you to stuff with him that he likes to do.
4. He wants you to dress up for him.
5. He wants frequent reminders that he's a good dad.
6. He wants a little free time.
7. He wants to feel appreciated.
8. He wants you to be his lover not his mother.
9. He wants to see your body.
10. He wants to be your hero.
1. To Feel Loved and Appreciated
2. To Be Understand
3. To talk to me & give me your attention
4. For you to plan the date night
6. Help with Daily Tasks (chores, kids, etc)
7. For you to take care of your body
8. For you to Protect me.
9. To be included sexually
10. To go have some fun together.
Today we share with you some of our victories and some of our failures. AND let you know how you can learn from our mistakes.Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
Is debt killing your marriage? It can! We struggled with it bad early in our marriage, and here are some things we did to get it under control.Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
1. You’re not stressing over your body.
2. You’re not afraid to talk about sex.
3. When you’re willing to step out of your comfort zone a bit.
4. You sometimes you schedule it to make it happen.
5. You like it.
6. You take turns initiating (agreed frequency).
7. You feel like it’s a joy and not a chore.
8. You’re willing to try new things together.
9. You feel good or connected after sex.
10. You seek help when...
Up for some fun? We give all the details on our podcast, but here's a teaser ...
Show your spouse the list below and allow them to pick 5 things from the list. When they pick 5, you gladly do those 5 things over the next five days. Then, you pick your five favorites, and they can do those things for you.
1. Cook their favorite meal.
2. Have something delivered to them at their work or home.
3. Initiate sex.
4. Allow them to pick ...
We mentioned an awesome lingerie place called Mentionables. Here is the link: https://shopmentionables.com/
Here is a great checklist of things to find out "are we in a healthy marriage?" Maybe a few things you need to work on. Healthy marriages bless you, your children and your grandchildren.
1. Healthy marriages don't throw around the "D" word.
2. Healthy marriages don't hide things from one another.
3. Healthy marriages have one another's ___________________.
4. Healthy marriages forgive quickly.
5. Healthy ma...
Sorry for all the coughing ... we're both getting over head colds.
1. P______________ together.
2. Have fun together.
3. Don't stop D________________.
5. Do M_________________ work together.
6. S___________________ your spouse.
7. Be romantic.
8. Go on a trip together.
We answer your questions this week on the Stronger Marriage Podcast
1. How can we get the romance back into our marriage?
2. How do you get your spouse to see his family connection is too close?
3. I cheated and hate what I did. How can I help my marriage to heal?
4. Advice for a spouse wanting to stay and work on a marriage when the other one doesn’t?
5. What’s the first question you’d ask a couple who came to you and said ...
One of the most powerful things you have in your home that promotes relationships, family growth and healthy relationships is the family dinner table. YET ... more and more family are not using it. Join us this week as we look at the REASONS to keep eating around the family table.Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
1. How to learn to say no.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Depend on the village.
4. Seek joy.
5. Take care of yourself.
6. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Here are the 10 needs we discussed in no particular order. Work through them with your spouse...
1. ____ Sexual Fulfillment
2. ____ Affection
3. ____ Financial Support
4. ____ Domestic Support
5. ____Recreational Companionship
7. ____ Openness and Honesty
8. ____ Family Commitment
9. ____ Attractiveness of Spouse
10. ____ Admiration
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.c...
In this episode we cover ...
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Hosted by Laura Beil (Dr. Death, Bad Batch), Sympathy Pains is a six-part series from Neon Hum Media and iHeartRadio. For 20 years, Sarah Delashmit told people around her that she had cancer, muscular dystrophy, and other illnesses. She used a wheelchair and posted selfies from a hospital bed. She told friends and coworkers she was trapped in abusive relationships, or that she was the mother of children who had died. It was all a con. Sympathy was both her great need and her powerful weapon. But unlike most scams, she didn’t want people’s money. She was after something far more valuable.