Can't get enough #Outlander? Each week, join sisters and long-time fans Ginger and Summer as they literally chat All Things Outlander: books, tv show, Scotland, and everything in between. Whether you're a brand-new, show-only fan or have been reading the books since 'Outlander' was first published, this is the podcast for you. Join us to continue the conversation in our exclusive Facebook community (https://www.outlanderpod.com/group)!... Show More
In this episode, we discuss Outlander Episode 501 “The Fiery Cross.”
Join our exclusive Facebook community! (http://outlanderpod.com/group)
Support us on Patreon! (https://www.outlanderpod.com/patreon)
Follow us on Twitter! (https://www.outlanderpod.com/twitter)
Connect with us on Facebook! (https://www.outlanderpod.com/facebook)
Help us spread the word!
If this episode tickled your 'Outlander' fancy, head over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review, and subscribe!
· Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-outlander-podcast/id707360955?mt=2)
· RSS (https://audioboom.com/channels/1689437.rss)
· Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-outlander-podcast?refid=stpr)
· Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/3ca8w2I8rlQyr7K5iEeGV8)
· Google Play (https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0&gclid=CPqUmY3tmc8CFQbrfgodSOsMCw&gclsrc=ds#/ps/Irr5s2ri372mj5fgmte23z6dghe)
· iHeartRadio (https://www.iheart.com/show/270-the-outlander-podc/)
You can ask questions and comment below and leave us voice feedback via our Listener Line at 916-587-0POD.
Join CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta for the latest news about the coronavirus. He'll make sense of the headlines, speak with the experts and give you all the information you need to stay safe and healthy.…
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time,
told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro.
Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.