Timothy Logan, DO, discusses the transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedure.
In the episode, Dr. Logan answers the following:
1) What is TAVR? Can you describe the procedure?
2) Is this a common procedure? Do all hospitals offer this procedure?
3) Which patients... Read more
Amy O'Neil, DO, discusses who is most at risk for heart disease, signs and symptoms of a heart attack, and how these symptoms might differ in women and men. She also shares some of the advancements in cardiac care.
In the interview, Dr. O'Neil answers the following:
1) Heart disease has a ... Read more
Alex Steinbock, DO, discusses the signs and symptoms of multiple sclerosis, as well as who is most at risk and what treatment options are available. He also shares what daily life is like for people living with MS.
In the interview, Dr. Steinbock answers the following:
1) What is multiple scleros... Read more
Sometimes going to a new pediatrician can be a bit overwhelming, especially with a sick child. Alice Madani, MD, FAAP, discusses tips for parents when choosing a new pediatrician. She also shares information on the obesity epidemic and ways parents can minimize the likelihood their children will become obese.
Michael Wagner, DO, discusses breakthrough advancements in joint replacement surgery, including robotics-assisted surgery.
In the interview, Dr. Wagner answers the following:
1. What are the main reasons patients consider joint replacement? What are they typically experiencing in their daily lives... Read more