-Indians fall in Texas - Mike Clevinger makes his first start since April 7th... -Former Browns QB Josh McCown retiring - NBA Draft is Thursday....Cavs have two picks... -College Football - Ohio State gets 2020 commitment
- New Springfield Township Fire Chief Sworn-In - Numerous Roads Closed In Ashland and Richland County Due To Rainfall - OhioHealth Mansfield Home Care Relocating To Lexington - Part Of Millsboro Road Closed For 90 Days - Stan Jefferson Expected To Be Introduced At Tuesday's MCS Board Meeting -Richland County Foundation awards over $2M
State Representative Mark Romanchuk spoke with WMAN's Aaron Hines about the concern for area farmers with all the rain, what is going on with the Budget and the Coolest Dog In Richland County.
-Trevor Bauer got his first complete game shutout, as the Cleveland Indians completed the sweep of Det. -Mike Clevinger will come off the IL and start vs the Rangers in Tex. -Former Tribe DH Edwin Encarnacion has been traded to the Yankees -Former Indians Closer Cody Allen Cut by LA Angels -Shelby's Caleb Brown the school's first ever outdoor national champion.
-Missing Mansfield Man With Dementia Found By Police -Caroline Grace Williams Crowned New Miss Ohio -Governor DeWine Seeking Federal Assistance To Help Ohio Farmers -Flooding An Issue On Some Area Roadways -Richland County Red Cross Relocating Mansfield Office -New Trees Planted In Front Of Richland County Courthouse
Julie McCready is a life long resident of Richland County, and she and husband Tom own McCready Interiors/ Norwalk The Furniture Idea, a 23 year family business that is part of the McCready Family’s 95 year furniture history. She is a residential and commercial designer and manages a team of five designers at McCreadys. Julie graduated from The Ohio State University with a BA degree in education and a MA in child psychology and... Read more
- Toronto Raptors won their first ever NBA Title..... - New Cavaliers head coach John Beilein will coach the team's summer league squad in Utah –The Indians play at 7 in Det..... - Reports say several teammates have confronted Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield after he called out Duke Johnson. - Former OSU RB Eddie George will have his Number 27 retired by the Tennessee Titans -HS Football - Friday night at Lex...it's th... Read more
-Two People From Fredericktown Flown To Columbus After Serious Injury Crash -Former Mansfield Corrections Officer Indicted For Theft And Tampering -Madison Board Votes To Pay Superintendent Through 2019-2020 School Year -15 Year old Boy Remains Missing After Third Day Of Searching Kokosing River -Crestline Man Pleads Guilty To Possession Of Heroin -Caroline Williams Winner On First Night Of Miss Ohio Preliminaries
The Mansfield Kiwanis Club has concluded The Coolest Dog in Richland County contest, which raised just over$15,000.The winning dog, Homer, gathered just over 1,600 votes. The money will help Friendly House purchase a Mini Bus. A Similar Cat Photo Contest is planned for this fall. The Kiwanis Club of Mansfield will officially crown Homer as the “Coolest Dog in Richland County” during a celebration at The Phoenix Brewing Company, 13... Read more
-The Indians split their 2 game series with Reds yesterday -Tribe rookie Zach Pleasac made history…. - Good news pitcher Mike Clevinger will come from the IL and start ….. -The St. Louis Blues are the champs of hockey ……… - Game 6 of the NBA Finals Thursday …. - The Cleveland Cavaliers have hired Cal Berkley Women's head coach -Ashland University Top 10 Finish in Div II Directors Cup
- Ashland Prosecutor Files Charges In Shooting, Believed To Be Drug Deal - Mansfield Police Say Increase In Stolen Vehicles Over Past Several Months -Man Killed Tuesday On Park Ave West Identified - Shelby Man Facing Up To 22 Years In Prison - Knox County Sheriff Dive Crews Search 11 Hours For Missing 15 Year Old - Miss Ohio Outstanding Teen Crowned Wednesday at Renaissance Theatre
Cleveland Indians Senior VP of Public Relations, Bob Dibiasio, answers "All things Indians and baseball questions” with WMAN's Aaron Hines. Brought to you by Home and Kitchen Supply in downtown Mansfield.
-Tribe Win’s On Walk Off -Mike Clevinger allowed no runs in 2nd Rehab start.... - Hockey Tonight - winner take all Game 7 of the Stanley Cup -Ashland University Track and Field Star Myles Pringle is turning pro -Flexible Ohio State Football Ticket Options Go On Sale Next Week
- Man Killed When Motorcycle Collides With Truck On Park Ave West Mansfield - One dead, One In Hospital After Shooting Incident In Ashland - Knox County Sheriff Dive Crews Search For Missing Teen In Kokosing River - Madison Superintendent Resignation Agreement On Thursday's Board Agenda - 53 Indicted By Richland County Grand Jury In May, 29 Drug Related - Miss Ohio Outstanding Teen Competition
- HS Football - Mansfield Senior DB Angelo Grose receives an offer from Michigan State. -Former Ashland University Women's basketball player to play in Denmark. - Indians after host the Reds Tuesday night at 7:10 pm …. - Pitcher Mike Clevinger to make rehab start #2 in Akron.... -Golden State Warriors still alive in NBA Finals…. - Ohio State has resigned baseball coach Greg Beals. -Wed winner take all in Hockey….
-Earthquake Under Lake Erie Monday -Grate Pleads Not Guilty To Marion County Murder - Old Dominion Trucking To Build Facility In Mansfield, Create 60 Jobs -Ashland School Board Approves Football Coach, Assistant Principal -ODOT To Pay For and Install Rumble Strips At Ganges-Five Points And Ohio 96 -27th Member Of Ashland Police Department Sworn- In
- Hillsdale Baseball Plays For State Title -The Indians Try To Finish off sweep of Yankees - Hockey….There will be a winner take all Game 7 for the Stanley - Game 5 of the NBA Finals is Monday night at 9 in Toronto. The Raptors lead Golden State 3 games to 1. -Former Ohio State Football Coach Urban Meyer to Open a Restaurant
- Shelby 12 year old Dies After Being Struck By Vehicle - Fatal Crash On Eby Road - Body Of Mount Vernon Man Found On Banks Of Kokosing River - Highway Patrol Investigating Serious Injury Crash On State Route 545 - Three Arrested, Suspected Meth Seized During Crawford County Traffic Stop
Fred Boll grew up in the small southern Ohio town of Wheelersburg. After graduating high school in 1982, he attended Ashland University on a football scholarship completing his bachelors of Science degree in recreation in 1987. In 2014, Fred became the Executive Director at the Little Buckeye Children’s Museum. Fred has been married to Ellen Boll, his wonderful wife since 1997. They have two delightful children, Cecilia Boll who... Read more
-Trevor Bauer allowed 3 HR's as the Tribe fell to Minnesota Thursday .... - The Indians host the Yankees tonight.... - Hockey….The St. Louis Blues are one win away from the Stanley Cup... - Basketball.....Game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight at 9 pm..... - HS Baseball State Semi-Finals today – Hillsdale plays Minster at 4 pm - Ohio State will induct 10 into its’ Athletic’s HOF this fall…. -Rally Cross makes its debut this w... Read more