What you'll learn from this episode:
1) What's actually causing 80-90% of physical pain in men.
2) The best questions to ask yourself while managing physical pain.
3) Why 50% of men will experience pain in their pelvic floor and 70% of men will experience pain while ejaculating.
4) Why men can't last as long in bed as they would like (so fucking interesting).
5) A breathing exercise to help men enhance their sexual pleasure, last longer and maintain full control over their orgasms.
Dr. Matthew Zanis is from Phoenix, AZ and is a Doctor of Human Movement and an expert in human performance. He is the founder of Rooted in MVMNT, a company that helps athletes, coaches, and other rehabilitation providers build confidence and trust is their bodies and practices through the 5 pillars of movement, vitality, mindset, nutrition, and training. Dr. Zanis works with a broad demographic from Olympians to the highest branches of military including Navy Special Warfare and everyone in between. His vision is to create an awareness of new ways of working with the human body in rehabilitation, performance, and coaching circles, and bring that alive through a philosophy that is rooted in movement.
Matt Zanis Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rootedinmvmnt/
Book a call with Steph:https://stephanieganowski.typeform.com/to/W6UhHRgX