How To Find A COVID-19 Test Location In Nashville
By Jason Hall
November 24, 2020
The United States of America is still feeling the effects of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
With the holiday season upon us, it may be necessary to take a coronavirus test in order to see loved ones in-person. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended Americans avoid traveling during Thanksgiving this year in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you are traveling, or plan to host guests, it would be wise to make sure you don't have coronavirus before further spreading the virus to others.
In Nashville, COVID-19 testing is available at community assessment centers for no cost. You can also get a tested at several medical facilities and clinics.
Here are locations in Nashville that offer coronavirus testing:
Community Assessment Centers
- Nissan Stadium, Lot “N,” 501 S 2ndSt., Nashville, TN 37213
- Meharry Medical College, 918 21st Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37217
- Former Kmart, 2491 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- VUMC is offering COVID-19 testing to current patients and employees from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and can reached via hotline at 888-312-0847.
Ascension Saint Thomas Hopsital
- Ascension Saint Thomas is offering a self-assessment and location online at healthcare.ascension.org/covid-19 and can be reached via hotline at 833-981-0626.
CareNow Clinics (TriStar)
- Locations can be found at www.carenow.com/locations and a self-assessment tool can be accessed at www.carenow.com/covid-19.
- More information can be found at www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing.
American Family Care
- Locations in Nashville and Smyrna offering standard and rapid tests (if available) can be found at afcurgentcare.com/locations.
Complete Health Partners
- Appointments can be made online at completehealthpartners.com/coronavirus-nashville; driive-thru locations are available at 6746 Charlotte Pike (9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) and 301 Church Street (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Mobile Testing Center Information
- Mondays (October 19 – November 2): Cane Ridge High School, 12848 Old Hickory Blvd, Antioch, TN 37013
- Tuesdays (October 20 – November 3): Maplewood High School, 401 Walton Ln, Nashville, TN 37216
- Wednesdays (October 21 – November 4): Cockrill Elementary School, 4701 Indiana Ave, Nashville, TN 37209
- Thursday (October 29): Madison Community Center, 550 N Dupont Ave, Madison, TN 37115
- Thursday (November 5): Edmondson Branch Library, 5501 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
- Friday (October 23): ReStore Parking Lot, 4114 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37211
- Friday (November 6): Edmondson Branch Library, 5501 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
Photo: Getty Images