Every Connecticut Restaurant Featured On 'Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives'
By Jason Hall
March 4, 2022
Popular chef Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives television show has showcased some of America's best and most beloved restaurants for nearly 15 years.
The touring Food Network program has followed a "road trip" concept since its initial one-off special in November 2006 and official premiere in April 2007, making stops both nationwide and internationally.
Those stops include the state of Connecticut, which has been featured in numerous episodes and seasons of the long-running program.
A total of four current restaurants Bridgeport, Fairfield Middletown, and Westport have been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Fieri has made stops at Black Duck Cafe in Westport; Merritt Canteen in Bridgeport; O'Rourke's Diner in Middletown; and Super Duper Weenie in Fairfield during the popular long-running traveling show.
Two other restaurants -- Corey's Catsup and Mustard in Manchester and Wilson BBQ in Fairfield -- have unfortunately closed since being featured on the show.
Here's every restaurant in the state of Connecticut Fieri has visited during the popular show with their address and air date included:
- Black Duck Cafe: 605 Riverside Avenue, Westport (February 2009)
- Merritt Canteen: 4355 Main Street, Bridgeport (August 2010)
- O'Rourke's Diner: 728 Main Street, Middletown (January 2009)
- Super Duper Weenie: 306 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield (February 2009)
- Valencia Luncheria: 172 Main Street, Norwalk, CT (January 2009)