How can art be a shining light in difficult times? Gray Malin, internationally renowned photographer and NYT bestselling author took the scary step of leaving his fancy corporate job to sell his prints at a flea market. Then as he began to bridge the art world with the digital space, his career soared. He shares how to listen to the feedback, why your art is needed in the world, and how to turn a moment of defeat into opportunity.
- Join the free Dream Path Workshop on August 17th @ 8 pm EST! http://cathyheller.com/workshop
- Follow Gray Malin on Instagram @graymalin and @graymalinpersonal
- Get your copy of Gray's book, Gray Malin: The Essential Collection https://amzn.to/3iIp1zj
- Thanks Purple! Get 10% off any order of $200 or more at Purple.com/dreamjob10, promo code dreamjob10
- Thanks Indeed! Get a free $75 sponsored job credit at Indeed.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Faherty! Get 20% off at Fahertybrand.com, promo code DREAMJOB