All Episodes

June 3, 2021 19 mins

Some concerning news for those with immunocompromised systems has emerged. A recent study found that the vaccines are proving less effective than for people with normal immune systems. 46% of transplant patients had no antibodies after two vaccine shots and the other 54% who did develop antibodies, were at lower levels. Joe Barrett, senior Midwest correspondent at the WSJ, joins us for why immunocompromised people might be looking at booster shots to help.

Next, the summer travel season is here and it is all about the beach destinations. In previous years, the top leisure vacations we all big international cities, and now everyone is looking toward places like Miami, Cancun, Honolulu, and anywhere they can go all-inclusive. The travel industry still has a long way to go before it recovers, but planning ahead right now is more important than ever. Rani Molla, senior data reporter at Vox’s ReCode, joins us for how 2021 is the summer of resorts.

Finally, retro gaming is having a moment right now and the must have item to make it all complete is an old tube TV. Enthusiasts are looking at online marketplaces and even yard sales for CRT TVs that will match up perfectly with old pixelated game displays. It provides that nostalgia feel, hides flaws, and smooths out the experience. Aiden Moher, contributor to Wired, joins us for more.

Learn more about your ad-choices at

See for privacy information.

Mark as Played

The Daily Dive News

Advertise With Us

Popular Podcasts

Dateline NBC
Crime Junkie

Crime Junkie

If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.

Around the NFL

Around the NFL's "Around the NFL" crew (Gregg Rosenthal, Dan Hanzus and Marc Sessler) break down the latest football news, with a dash of mirth.

For You

    Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeart App.


    © 2023 iHeartMedia, Inc.