John Sheridan’s decision to go work at Cooper University Hospital came at a curious time. It was just months after news about the Palmyra tapes came out. The tapes caught George Norcross bullying and offering a favor to a small town official; they are a rare instance where evidence emerged of the rough and tumble side to the south Jersey political machine. An email shows Norcross' control over the state legislature and city council members in Camden explain what it means to be a "yes yes" person.
• Kelly Francis, union organizer and Camden activist
• Kevin Riordan, Philadelphia Inquirer reporter who has covered south Jersey off and on for the past 45 years
• Micah Rasmussen, director of Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics at Ryder University
• Tom Knoche, lecturer at Rutgers University in Camden
• Matt Katz, reporter at WNYC
• Shaneka Boucher, Camden City Councilwoman
• Marilyn Torres, Camden City Councilwoman
• Jeffrey Brenner, doctor who worked and lived in Camden during its worst years
The Ron Burgundy Podcast
Will Ferrell reprises his role as Ron Burgundy in the world-famous Ron Burgundy Podcast! Each episode has a different theme in which Ron engages in conversation with another notable person on the topic at hand. In true Ron Burgundy fashion, these conversations have a tendency to go off the rails, and we find out things about people we never knew we wanted to know. Join America’s favorite Anchorman, continuing to delight audiences with the comical musings of Ron Burgundy – and leave them wanting more!
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.