• Beyond Macros Community: beyondmacros.com/community
Not sure how to grow your target audience or even get your soulmate client’s attention? You’re in for a treat.
Listen into today’s special Q&A episode as we expertly shoot down some burning questions from our avid listeners on lead generation! Today, we’ll help you grow your clients so you can experience the financial freedom that you deserve. We’ll talk about the automated trust machine, generating leads for first-timers, lead generation funnels, and more!
Hop into the show now and find the answers that you seek!
In this episode we cover:
• Q#1: Are there better ways to generate leads besides ClickFunnels? [9:43]
• Q#2: Do I need to run ads to have an automated trust machine? [13:45]
• Q#3: What should I do if I don’t have an existing audience? [17:34]
• Q#4: Am I ready for an automated trust machine if I only have 5 clients right now? [21:33]
• Q#5: How do you bring in leads if you’re just starting out? [26:18]
• Q#6: How do I get my soul mate clients to notice you? [33:38]
• Q#7: Would Beyond Macros’ strategy work well with personal online training, too? [34:46]
• Q#8: How many steps before I present a client with my paid program offer? [37:37]
• Q#9: How can I use the automated trust machine to improve my existing funnel? [41:36]
Which part of the Q&A have you personally found most useful? We want to make sure you have a strong support system so that you can scale your business. Make sure you join the Online Nutrition Coach Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nutritioncoachcommunity
Connect With Us:
• Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-zvoiDRbhuBcPlH5AYIGHQ/videos)
• Connect on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-macros/)
• Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/beyondmacros)
• Connect on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/beyondmacros/)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
The Breakfast Club
The World's Most Dangerous Morning Show, The Breakfast Club, With DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne Tha God!
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.