● Beyond Macros Community: beyondmacros.com/community
Got a problem with your offers and pitches, but uncertain how to fix it?
Today’s episode will be something unique as you get to witness a transformation on some sales offers through roleplay so you can be the go-to coach in your niche! Watch as I roast and give fitness coaches advice on improving their sales process to hone them to perfection. I’ll also expound on why clarity and specificity are important when making your pitch.
Grab your pen, get ready, and tune in to this episode!
In this episode we cover:
● Monopoly offer vs commodity offer [02:31]
● Getting Eric’s offer roasted [04:09]
● Bringing specific imagery in your offer [05:05]
● Structuring your sales conversation the right way [07:10]
● Eric’s sales pitch [16:59]
● Gems and opportunities in Eric’s sales pitch [18:00]
● Key takeaways in Eric’s roleplay [21:54]
Ready to craft an irresistible offer that will help you stand out as a nutrition coach? We’re just getting started. Make sure you get the full access to this training.
Join the Online Nutrition Coach Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nutritioncoachcommunity
Connect With Us:
● Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-zvoiDRbhuBcPlH5AYIGHQ)
● Connect on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/beyondmacros/)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
The Breakfast Club
The World's Most Dangerous Morning Show, The Breakfast Club, With DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne Tha God!
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.