- Beyond Macros Website (https://beyondmacros.com/)
Here's another wisdom-filled episode where I'm joined by one of my mentorship clients Sammi, who went from an employee just nine months ago to hire her first employee for her coaching business last month. We talk about everything from her process to generate leads organically that allowed her to quit her job within eight weeks of starting mentorship with us to how she has increased retention, even with a high-ticket coaching offer for starving artists. And now, she talks about tackling the new challenge of being a business owner and employer. Rather than just a solo coach, Sammi has worked with me for a little while now and honestly drops some serious gold that is usually behind the curtain of our mentorship programs. If you're ready to pick up some action steps to help you scale your business, and start hiring a team to help you, be sure to watch the episode until the end.
Join the Online Nutrition Coach Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nutritioncoachcommunity
✅ Connect with Us: • Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-zvoiDRbhuBcPlH5AYIGHQ/videos)
• Connect on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-macros/)
• Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/beyondmacros)
• Connect on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/beyondmacros/)
✅ Where to Listen:
• Anchor.fm: http://bit.ly/3tvH3bz
• iTunes: http://apple.co/2YRiOXc
• Spotify: http://spoti.fi/3p1Yvki
• YouTube: http://bit.ly/3rvZWJp
• Listen Notes: http://bit.ly/3aMfCSf
• PodBean: http://bit.ly/39VsTZw
• Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2Occpnf
• Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2N91REP
• Podtail: http://bit.ly/36St8Cv
• Poddtoppen.se: http://bit.ly/3cMy0Nr
• Radio Public: http://bit.ly/39XRflp
• iHeartRADIO: http://ihr.fm/3jDXQop
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
The Breakfast Club
The World's Most Dangerous Morning Show, The Breakfast Club, With DJ Envy, Angela Yee And Charlamagne Tha God!
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.