Show Sponsor: Get some high quality, reasonably priced ammo for the cartridges discussed in this podcast at Lucky Gunner. That link, plus the links below, is an affiliate link. This means I will earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to create free content that’s useful to hunters like yourself. Thanks for your support.
1) What you need to know about the .223 Remington (get .223 Remington ammo here)
2) Overview of the .224 Valkyrie (get 224 Valkyrie ammo here)
3) Pros and cons of the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge (get 5.56 NATO ammo here)
4) Overview of the 6.5 Grendel (get 6.5 Grendel ammo here)
5) What you need to know about the 6.8 SPC (get 6.5 SPC ammo here)
6) Pros and cons of the .300 Blackout (get .300 Blackout ammo here)
1) Learn more about the cartridges discussed in this episode below
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
We’re at our most vulnerable when we go to our doctors. We trust the person at the other end of that scalpel. We trust the hospital. We trust the system. Christopher Duntsch was a neurosurgeon who radiated confidence. He claimed he was the best in Dallas. If you had back pain, and had tried everything else, Dr. Duntsch could give you the spine surgery that would take your pain away. But soon his patients started to experience complications, and the system failed to protect them. Which begs the question: who - or what - is that system meant to protect? From Wondery, the network behind the hit podcast Dirty John, DR. DEATH is a story about a charming surgeon, 33 patients and a spineless system. Reported and hosted by Laura Beil.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.