Highlights of Episode # 4: Gut Health
* Gut Bacteria can change our children’s health
* Unhealthy dads and moms can affect their child’s health
* Infertility and pregnancy health
People and Resources Mentioned:
* “Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.” Pigeyre M, Yazdi FT, et al. Clin Sci 2016;130 (12):943-986.
* “A Decade of Exploring the Mammalian Sperm Epigenome: Paternal Epigenetic and Transgenerational Inheritance.” Front Cell Dev Biol. 2018;6:50. Champroux A, Cocquet J, et al.
* “Male Obesity: Epigenetic Origin and Effects in Sperm and Offspring.” Curr Mol Biol Rep. 2017;3(4):288‐296. Houfflyn S,Matthys C, Soubry A.
* The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An Expanded Pilot Study Principal Investigator: Brian K. McFarlin,PhD, FACSM, FTOS University of North Texas
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks a bunch for listening to my podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, I would so appreciate your sharing it with others who you think may be interested by using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have feedback or questions about this episode? Drop a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
Don’t miss upcoming episodes--for automatic updates of new podcast episodes, please subscribe to my podcast directly from iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play. You may also subscribe using the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews are essential and I truly appreciate the precious moments listeners take to help my podcast rank higher on iTunes, which brings the show and our empowering message of natural health to more amazing listeners like you. If you have a moment, please leave an honest review for the No More Meds Podcast on iTunes.