"The Enneagram is a tool that awakens our compassion for people just as they are, not the people we wish they would become so our lives would become easier."
Ian Morgan Cron is the bestselling author of The Road Back to You and the champion of the Enneagram, an ancient personality typing system that identifies nine types of people + how they relate to one another and the world.
Today we’ll discuss how the Enneagram can:
If you’d like to become more self-aware in your personal and professional life – this episode is for you.
Learn your Enneagram type! Ian's iEQ9 Assessment will provide a comprehensive, type-specific report with in-depth information about your Enneagram type. Enter the code LIVEINSPIRED to receive 10% an assessment today on Ian's website.
IAN MORGAN CRON'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life by James Hollis.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Unfeathered creativity.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? I have some beautiful guitars I would not like to lose.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Catholic monk and writer Thomas Merton.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? To become a saint means to become my true self. - Thomas Merton
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? You're in good hands.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? We are loved.***
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.