How can you boldly walk forward from unfathomably challenging circumstances? Jonathan Pitts, pastor, author and father of four joins us to share how he did exactly this after he tragically lost his wife.
Jonathan vulnerably shares his journey of loving Wynter, how he coped with losing her, and how he continues to find peace, strength, and hope in keeping her legacy alive.
Our encouraging conversation will remind you that even in the most difficult times, the best of our days remain ahead.
JONATHAN PITTS'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? More hopeful + optimistic.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Photos speak so much to me so an album of my family over the years.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Tiger Woods.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My dad would always say, “all you have is your name,” as a reminder to maintain a good reputation.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Just relax. Everything is going to be okay.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? Act 13:36 - David served the purposes of God for his generation and then he fell asleep.***
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.